Intro ;;

Now obviously, this will not be a character introduction per se, uh, but it's a recap / summary! This will include what happened last book, what happened over the major time skip and why I decided to do the time skip.

... plus new characters (hence why I said there were exceptions).

Last book it left off where Minho was in his 3rd year of high school and Jisung in his 1st; this book BEGINS three years later. Minho is in his 2nd year of college while Jisung is in his last year on high school. Minho is 22, Jisung is 20. Keep that in mind.

No, i will probably not change their ages this time.

Over the course of those three years, half of the group has gone to college and the other half is still in grade school.

Current Couples:
- Minsung
- Changlix
- Jeongchan
- Seungjin
- Jongsang (Jongho x Yeosang)
- Lee Woojin x ???

Keep those in mind as well ^.

"What happened in the 3 years?"
Well, Minho and Jisung got an apartment together instead of sharing a dorm room; now no unknown surprise sex tapes for the principal!

Yeosang and Jongho are their poor neighbors that have to listen to them screaming (mostly Minho) when they play games </3.

I do mean that quite literally.

Play games.

Monopoly is a bitch.

And, well, the whole group still talks.

I'm literally the worst at explaining things, please bear with me here.

Yes, I know i say that a lot.

They dont all have jobs but they can pay rent!! Obviously. Those who do have jobs have very basic jobs and its just enough for them to get by.

I have no idea what I'm saying.

So.. Basically, I did the time skip for a very irrelevant reason: I got tired of the school schedule. Honestly, fuck school, so. But yeah!! Basically that's the only reason I put the 3 year time skip.

i didn't know what to make the title be because i didn't want 'Wrong Number 2' or something like that ... so '(The) Aftermath' is what came to my mind.

.. my fingers hurt 🥲.

anyways, yeah...

It left off where Jisung and Minho were a happy couple :)) on a trip for break :))

i can't wait to crush y'all's hopes and dreams with whatever this book got goin on 😚

again, please take note of the following;

— boyxboy

— purely fictional

— triggering topics that have already been listed , which you should have read before trying to read the book.

— fast development possibly.

— drama 🥱!

— pretty ANGSTY (i think?? ik basic)