Chapter 51

She was an angel craving chaos...
  He was a demon seeking peace...

       "Stella!!" Kat squeals the moment Klaus pulls over right in front. "She looks even better than before."

        "Katherine, for God's sake, that's a car!" I groan, almost face palming.

       "A really good looking car." She huffs, dashing outside.

        "You invited your boyfriend?" Riv makes a face at the idea of seeing Klaus again.

       "Yes. He's the only male I can stand." I put on a proud grin, following after Kat.

        "Raven!" Klaus lets out a contended sigh the instant he lays his eyes on me. He trails over and pulls me into his arms, his hands rubbing circles on my back.

        "What is this?" Riv gags, making his entrance.

        "Affection." Kat replies with a giggle while she hangs around Klaus' car.

           "Disgusting."

      "Do it again." I say, the same moment Riv lets out his discouraging word.

         "Gladly." Klaus smiles, showcasing his dimples as he cradles my face to pull my lips to his. I make a slight bite on his top lip and that earns a smile from him.

         "You two should get a room." Riv snickers, inserting his hands into his pockets.

       "Would you like to go upstairs?" I ask Klaus with a small curtsy.

        "I would love that." He grins, bowing.

       "And that's our cue..." Riv whistles, signaling to Kat. "C'mon Kat. Let's come back some other time Raven's boy toy isn't around."

        "River!!" Kat gasps from her position beside Klaus' car.

       "I got this," I shrug, shoving Riv down. I straddle him and push my fingers into his mouth. "I'm going to need you to apologise to my boyfriend."

       He mumbles a bunch of incoherent words due to his tongue in between my fingers but I'm not so stupid to know that wasn't the apology I requested. My hands pull harder, causing him to flinch and make random movements, making it clear that hurt.

         "Mm-Sowwy." He flicks his eyes to Klaus' and actually apologises.

        I get off him, swiping my hands across his shirt. "You were starting to drool."

        "If you really wanted to get on me so bad, we could have had it arranged." He smirks, heading towards Kat.

        "Utter another word and I won't be holding your tongue next." I threaten and watch his smirk widen.

        "Come on Kat." He nudges her.

     "B-b-but Stella?" She whimpers.

     "Next time." He assures her.

    "Okay then. Bye Raven! Get better soon!" Her mood momentarily lightens as she waves me off. I wave back and watch as the both of them walk off.

        "I don't like Riv," Klaus confesses as we make our way back into the house. "He acts very protective of you."

       Laughter erupts from my mouth at his sentence. River of all the people? "I love him but he's River, I've known him a long while now. He knows better."