Chapter 8

Kill off all my demons and my angels might die too..

           Victory tastes like that last piece of pizza, ten people fought each other gruesomely for yet still getting just an inch of the thing while the rest goes to waste. Point is, you still got a taste.

     Victory tastes like me annoying the crap out of these preppy kids every screwing day of school.

       Victory tastes like me sending chills down boys spines.

           Victory is practically a part of my everyday life.

           "Oh–oops!" I'm suddenly bumped by someone on my out of school for the day. My books clutter to the floor and my anger rapidly rises.

         I let out a small growl, lifting my eyes to meet the cause of this little "accident". Niklaus Larson is standing before me with a smirk stuck to his face and his hands stuffed in his front pockets.

          "Do that again and you won't even remember how to smile." I threaten, squatting to grab my books. Niklaus does the same and I make the reaction to swiftly smack his hands with the closest textbook I could find when he tries helping. "You didn't do it to help now, did you?"

         He retrieves his hand, hopefully because of the pain and eyes me. "It was a mistake."

        I stop my movements, making eye contact with him. "So was that one." I say referring to my previous action.

         I pick up my last book and stand again. He mimics my action, his eyes not leaving my body.

        "This is the part you move."

       He shakes his head and my brow reflexively raises. "I can't even deal with you right now."

        I attempt going for the school door but he stops me by obstructing me. He had no idea what he was doing, did he?

           I stuff my books in my bag and press my fingers to my closed eyeballs, massaging it before letting out a low heavy breath. "Me getting angry plus you in my way equals your possible death day."

         "I don't care." He replies and I scrunch up my face, taking a step back to assess his face. He really wasn't that dumb, was he? "I just want to talk."

          "I don't." I shrug. "Can I go now?"

     He smiles, revealing a perfect set of teeth. "Hell no."

      I glance down the long hallway and exhale, it was empty. I wouldn't be surprised to find out we were the only ones in school, the exception being mean teachers who gave their classes, pop quizzes.

        "Fine. Let's talk." I feign my best smile. I drop my hands to my side and my backpack slides off my back to the floor with a thud. I slowly take my steps circling him. "Let's talk about how screwed up life is and how I don't want to be here. Shall we make it a feelings game?"

        I lean in close to him, I knew just the right way to get to boys. "I just wanted to know why you're so closed off."

        I stare up at him through my lashes, trying not to show my surprise. Nobody really cared enough to want to know about me.  "Just a personality trait, I guess."

         My mouth is inches away from his ear at this point. I slowly breathe down on to his neck and a strangely familiar sound escapes his lips.

        He tries his best to not falter but fails miserably. "I just want to be friends, you actually seem like such a fun person."

        My tongue makes contact with his earlobe and slides up at that point. Hormonal bastards.

          "I don't do just friends." I smirk, grabbing my bag, he doesn't even make the attempt to stop me anymore and I step just past him.

        I love being a girl.

                                     ×××

     .Niklaus.

            If I wasn't sure I wanted her before. Hell, I knew I did now. She was intense, she was crazy and damn it, she made me feel intensely crazy. I was at that point where I couldn't make movements anymore when her tongue connected with my skin. Like I was glued to that exact spot and couldn't gather up myself until she was so far off, I couldn't run up to her anymore.

     I don't do just friends.

     Her words ring repeatedly in my ears and I think about it so much, I come up with more than enough meaning I think it should have. I just wanted her so bad and I sure as hell was going to find a way to get her.

                                    ×××

           .Ravenna.

       I climb on to Niklaus' lap, straddling him while my hands make their way around his neck, his cups my ass and squeeze. Dirty. Just the way I like 'em. I smile, bitting down on his bottom lip, my hands making slow movements towards his hair now.  He moans when I release his lips and a shiver of pleasure goes through me when his hands slip under my skirt. So the short skirt was good for something after all. I return the moan when his fingers find the edge of my panties.

         I jerk awake, staring at the sheets clenched in my hands. I did not just have an erotic dream about Niklaus Larson.