12: London

Isabellas pov
We made it to London. We were here to celebrate Indie's first birthday. It took us a while to get her passport sorted that's why we didn't leave straight away but I was so glad we got it in time for her first birthday so she could see her aunts and uncles. Ian's brother and sister were coming down too which will be nice. We've not seen them in a while.

"This is Muma's home," I tell her as I give her a tour of the house. Tate's bed was still at the bottom of my bed. I couldn't get rid of it. I still missed him.

I sat her on my and Ian's bed she immediately started to chew on the cushion that was sat beside her. I giggled at her adorableness. Ian had gone to the store to get us some food and things Indie may need as we only brought clothes and her nappy bag with us. Didn't want to overpack. 

"Aunt Logan is here," Logan called out. I smiled at my sister's cheery voice, I missed her to death. I scooped Indie up and we hurried downstairs to the mudroom where Logan was taking off her coat and muddy trainers. I looked out the window... it was raining, typical for England I suppose doesn't matter of the time of year. 

"My babies!" She said pulling us in for a tight embrace. "I missed you too." "Aww look at her hair growing through." She gushed I smiled looking at Indie, her hair had been growing back, it's kind of like my hair colour but there's not enough of it to be certain if she'll have darker hair like her dad yet. "She looked amazing!" She said, Logan last saw Indie when she was really sick in the hospital, she's seen photos and been on facetime but it's never the same. "You look healthier." She told me. I knew she was lying, I knew I looked no different than the last she saw me but I took the compliment so I didn't make her feel bad. 

"Wheres E?" She asked taking Indie from me and walking through the house to the lounge. "Gone to the store to get food and a few bits for Indie," I tell her as we sit down. The fire would normally be on but with Indie crawling and pulling herself up on things I didn't trust having it on in case she got hurt.  "How have you two been?" she asked. I smiled at her. "A lot better... I think the stress of it all is dying down now." I lied. Well kind of... Things had gotten a little better, but in my mind, I'm struggling. I'm struggling to trust Ian, I'm struggling with the fact he felt the need to go somewhere else and not to me, his wife. But I love him so I deal with it. And he's an amazing father. Besides it was one time, I'm not throwing away years for one mistake, we all make them, right? 

"Good I'm glad. I thought me and Kalani would have to kick his ass." I giggled, if Logan knew I swept the cheating under the carpet she'd have Ian's head and then mine, she'd probably tell me I was stupid for taking his shit. But it was a mistake and he looked so sorry. My heart was broke when he told me I felt anger and betrayal but the love I felt for him was stronger than that.

"Where is Kalani?" I asked, she's been dying to see indie for... well Indie's entire existence, she was so busy with work she didn't get to spend more than a few hours with her. "Work, but she'll be over tomorrow, with Chase." I nodded. "I'll make dad's lamb curry for dinner," I tell her. "Yes! Please! God, I've missed you being home. 

It was going to be hard to make the lamp curry, I and Chase will eat it. Ian and Kalani are pescatarians and Logan is Vegan so I'm going to make three batches. And two won't be lamb curry it will be a tofu curry and a fish curry. And Indie can have the mashed veg for her dinner. "Is that all I'm good for? Cooking?" "And giving me cue nieces." "Niece, no more," I warned her. "Maybe not right now... but eventually." She wiggled her eyebrows that made me laugh. 

Indie started to get fussy. Logan frowned immediately. Being her mum I knew why she was being this way but logan was alarmed. "She's okay... She's being a Diva... Is no one giving you attention Princess?" I asked her in my baby voice and she stopped fussing. "You want all the attention on you... Just like you muma." I tell her and she smiling as I pulled silly faces. She reached out for me so I took her from Logan and bounced her on my lap, Logan had a fond smile as she watched us. "You're so good with her." "Thanks." It means a lot coming from her, she's my big sister everyone wants their big sister's approval.