25: Mothers Day

❤️:162,478💬:94,367👥: @Isabella📷: @Me

❤️:162,478
💬:94,367
👥: @Isabella
📷: @Me

@IanSomerhalder: Happy Mothers Day to the best mummy our daughter could ask for! You've done an amazing job at showing our daughter unconditional love, teaching her and helping her grow and explore the world. Thank you for being my partner in crime when it comes to raising her and thank you for everything you have sacrificed for our family to flourish. Thank you for keeping our girl smiling always. Love you, Indie and Ian

-------

@Username1: Oh my gosh he posted about Isa! @Isabella best mum ever!

@Username2: Happy mothers day!

@KatGraham: Happy Mothers day! Can't wait for dinner later!

@LoganHill: Happy mother's day sissy! Indie has the best Muma!

---------

"Miss Indiana?" I called into the house. I had just finished doing my hair. "Indiana?" I called again when I got no response. "Baby girl?" I went into her bedroom and she was playing with her dolls. "Hey, I was calling you," I tell her and she smiled at me in response. "We need to get dressed, baby." "Dress." I nodded she had been dying to put on her dress all day. But it was white so I didn't want her to get her breakfast and lunch down it. Or the ice cream we ate. Plus they were gifts from Kalani, she has just realised her mummy and my line. And I wanted to wear them today for photos on the beach.

"Come on then." I held out my hand and she grabbed it and we went to get changed. The house was covered in flowers from people, my family friends, Ian and Indie. For Mothers Day. Candice and Joey her husband has planned a dinner on the beach. We're going to play a few games go in the see eat, sing campfire songs and then back home for the kid's bedtime. It was really sweet of them to do this for us all.