19: HALLOWEEN

IAN'S POV

❤️:242,428💬:154,337👥: @ClaireHolt, @PhoebeTonkin, @Nina📷: @Nina

❤️:242,428
💬:154,337
👥: @ClaireHolt, @PhoebeTonkin, @Nina
📷: @Nina

@Isabella: Happy Halloween!

------

Bella hasn't dressed up since the Halloween she got attacked. The girls were throwing the kids a Halloween party, I was invited but I was waiting for Nikki to drop Bodhi off so I could bring her too. But she was running late meaning I was running late. 

"So sorry I was late, someone didn't want to put on her bat costume," Nikki says handing her over to me and her bag. "Thanks," I say I rush us all out the door. "You know what time I should pick her up?" "Um, I'll drop her off." She nodded and we both got in our cars and left quickly.

----

"Daddy made it!" Isabella said happily to the little cowgirl in her arms. "My dada!" She frowned at the baby in my own arms. "Sweetie it's your sister." "Dada." She demanded so Isa and I swapped so I could hold Indie. "My mama!" She said loudly. "Indie, share," I tell her. Her bottom lip started to wobble. "No." "Oh look, it's uncle Paul!" She says distracting Indie. It worked. I guess Indie isn't used to sharing us with babies all that much. 

"Princess!" Paul said taking Indie and spinning her around above his head. She giggled loudly. "You look so cute!" He said in his baby voice he used to talk to the girls. "Here you go." I had Bodhi back in my arms. "You got her? I promised Nina I would help with the games." She pointed over her shoulder. "Yeah, I got her." "Thanks." She pecked Pauls cheek before hurrying off. "So how is it being a dad of two?" Paul asked. "Don't know, only ever have one of them at a time." He raised his eyebrows. "Well..." He handed Indie to me. "Enjoy, let me know how it goes." And he walked away.

----------

"Paul left you?" Isabella said in an amused tone. "Yeah." She picked Indie up. "Mummy missed you." "How did the games go?" "Noah poured the water on Nina from the apple game." "No he didn't" "He's going through a rebellious stage." "How's that going for them?" "He's been grounded four times tonight." "Wow." "Yeah but he's behaving at school so."

"The kids are being watched by a nanny tonight if you want to stay for the adult party." She says casually as she plays with the girls "You're allowing someone else to watch our precious baby?" I asked surprised. "Kalani is here, she's at the house, jet lag. But she's going to come to pick Indie up." "I have to take Bodhi home." "I could come with you... I told Nina I'd go get some drinks anyway." I smiled to myself, she actually offered to spend time with me. "We don't have to drink... We can be the sober club." "We're always the sober club." "You're a liar! There have been many times when we weren't. Did you not wake up in Zach's bathtub one new year?" "Yeah... maybe. Or was it Steven's?" "Both I think... And you and Paul teepeed Julie's house one Halloween." "And your miss perfect huh?" "Yeah." She said in a duh tone but completely joking.