13: She's My Daughter

NINA's POV

"Please just let me see her?" Ian begged me at the door of my house. Indiana and Isabella were out with Claire, James and Elle. They went to the zoo. So she wasn't here anyway. But if she was here. I wouldn't let him in to see her either. "No Ian...Go Home." "My daughter is here. She's my daughter too. She can't keep her from me." He said raising his voice in frustration. "She's not here," I tell him flatly. "She's been staying here. Because she's not at Paul's. Or Kat's. The only other place she'd go is here with you."

On cue, she pulled up in the car. "I told you she wasn't here." She got out of the car with a smile on her face before it fell flat when she saw Ian. "Isabella." "Indie is asleep." She tells him to go to the back and getting Indie out and walking past Ian through the house. Chris took Indie from her. "You can't keep her from me," Ian said to her. "I'm not. You haven't asked to see her. It's been three weeks Ian!" "You left in the middle of the night with our daughter." "And you fucked Nikki and got her knocked up." Isabella was pissed, she's been struggling to adjust to not having Ian around. Chris and I had been helping her as much as we could but we had three children of our own. I think when she processes and moves on from the hurt Ian had put her through she'll cope perfectly fine. She used to watch all her nieces and nephews at once and never got overwhelmed. I genuinely think she's struggling with the pain Ian has put her through. "I'm sorry." "I'm sorry I was so dumb and Naive to forgive you for it." She said back. "Please I just want to talk... We can work through this." "I'll call you when Indie wakes up and you can see her."

"I want to talk to you." "I don't." She said bluntly turning away from Ian and closing the door. She leant against it and squeezed her eyes shut. "Isabella?" I questioned when her tears began free-falling, cascading down her cheeks leaving trails of her mascara. "Isabella...Don't give him the satisfaction." I touch her hand and she pulls away from me before swinging the door open. I pulled her back inside before she went and did something she regretted. She turns her pain into anger and I didn't fancy hiring a company to come rid the drive of Ian's glass from his car. 

"I just want my mum." She cried into my chest when I managed to pull her into a tight embrace. It broke my heart that the one thing that would make her feel better was unattainable. "I know baba." 

-----------

❤️:162,478💬:94,367👥: @ClaireHolt📷: @ClaireHolt

❤️:162,478
💬:94,367
👥: @ClaireHolt
📷: @ClaireHolt

@Isabella: Thank you Aunty Claire for the trip to the zoo... Our Princess loved it!

------

@ClaireHolt: James and Elle loved it too! They adore their new cousin! More family day trips are needed!

@Username1: I love how the @TVD cast still hangs out despite the show being over for almost 2 years now! True friendship!