Bkdk dark alleyway

If katsuki could time out earlier, he could come home safe and sound but the thing is how there was a man standing under the broken street lights on the void dark alleyway.

He knew for its dangerous, but for him its the shortest way that he can run through. however, he still could see the path he took along the way.

But that night, its seems like someone's really there, might waiting for someone but katsuki knew that no one could get through that path except for him. Some said there's some fucking idiots were coming in and do lascivious or rather killing mercilessly.

Of course, katsuki won't believe it for it's a very long time he walked through that way.

There is really something bothering him, "who is that guy?", He thought to himself.

"Hello.", He called.

"It's been a while, i've been waiting for too long and now it's my chance.", The taller male chuckled a bit, still on the dark.

"Who are you and what do you mean?", katsuki asked and his heart started to beat so fast.

"That wasn't important, the truth is, this is the right time to show myself, i've been waiting for this time, and now, it is your birthday, isn't it?", Izuku said nonchantly.

"How did you- w-who the hell are you?", Katsuki is now nervous and cold sweats slowly dropping from his face.

"I told you already it wasn't important for now, so... Can we...", The tall slowly walked towards the blondie, "don't be scared, i don't wanna hurt you, besides, you'll be mine forever.", The greenheaded male whispered.

"Go away, i don't know so leave me alone-mhhp-", izuku quickly took his arm and grabbed katsuki's jaw, lips collided with each other.

Katsuki could see the shining emerald eyes of that man before he's about to panic, he suddenly paused to see them but he closed his eyes shut and pushed him to hard so he could escape.

He ran fast as he could and didn't bother on the scattered puddle of water that would splash on his uniform.

He paused and breathes so hard and looked back, "alright, maybe he's gone-"

"Running away?", Katsuki gasped to hear that same voice from before.

"You're all mine, katsuki.",

Both of them could hear some noises or just nonsense talks about that way. People of 3 or 4 walked and they're all scared so as katsuki, he wanted to ask for help or scream on top of his lungs but he couldn't. The tall man took his mouth shut and his other arm on his waist.

The greenette waited for the time until those noises disappear. Katsuki squirmed and said, "let go of me!".

"Who said you can command me like that, huh!", Katsuki froze from the voice of the tall guy.

Katsuki flinched when long fingers caressing over his chest, "w-what do you think you're doing, i said let go of me!", Katsuki's breath hinches as izuku continued harrassing him down to his belly.

"Your arm, move it.", Izuku whispered to his earshell and licked all over it. Katsuki's wanted to stop him and grabbing the man's wrist but he's too strong enough.

Katsuki moaned and groaned as the long fingers continued to touch his now clothed bulge.

Katsuki was forced to grabbed the man biceps behind him to control himself and his breathing.

"Please, let me go.", Katsuki almost cried and didn't want to be dominated.

"There's no escape now, katsuki, you're all messed up and your pants are kinda wet right now, so shall we?".

"No!", Izuku pushed down his zipper and grabbed his member and he started to move on katsuki's back.

"Don't you like that, katsuki?", Izuku whispered more seductively but katsuki continued to moan, now louder.

Izuku forced him to face on the dirty and vandalized wall and touched by his palms.

He couldn't resist and his eyes to be filled by his tears.

Izuku licks on his neck, most spot was on his nape. Izuku had waiting for long indeed, and now, here it is what he's looking for.

"Katsuki."

"Katsuki."

"Katsuki."

That's the only words that he could utter and katsuki got only flinched and hitched. Katsuki felt izuku's middle finger brimming on his tight hole, there is no way he could stop his lewd noises. Katsuki had only opened his mouth when a finger slipped in.

"Let it out, please, don't move your finger, i can't-", katsuki closed his eyes tight once more.

Izuku couldn't stop himself even though he have heard his cries but he let it happen, he pushed and pulled his finger inside.

Katsuki thought that izuku stopped on teasing not until another finger slipped in.

"Please, no, ahhh!", Katsuki could only burst his tears and tighten his knuckles turning white.

"You're still too tight, i can't get through so stop shaking, it'll never hurt you unless you didn't squirm.", Izuku exclaimed.

Katsuki could feel something that it'll come out from his member.

"I'm gonna-".

"You came, huh?", Izuku smirked so he continued pushing his fingers in and out and use katsuki's sleek to be his lubricator.

Last thing, izuku pushed another digit and continued abusing katsuki's loose ass.

Katsuki is about to fall on his knees but it didn't came, izuku grabbed him on his arm.

"Katsuki, we have to do this before everything could happen. Please, let me do it, it's your safety.", Izuku's voice got a bit nervous.

Katsuki got confused, he doesn't really know what's going on.

"I know who you are.", Izuku mumbled as he laid his face on his katsuki's shoulder, "i'm so sorry.",  Izuku licked his nape once more then let his teeth buried on it.

Katsuki had screamed and cried the pain he took. "I'm really sorry, katsuki, but i have to.", Izuku told.

Katsuki can't hold back so izuku has the time to push his member inside of him, started pounding him even the bite is very painful. Katsuki doesn't know what to do, the bite or his ass.

Katsuki's mind had totally blacked out and his body is now touched by an unknown entity, grabbing his both arms as he's being pounded by him.

Izuku had finally came and quickened his move to reach katsuki from falling on wet, dirty ground.

***

"Aunty, i have him now, but he's asleep and i'm sorry, i made him exhausted.", Izuku chuckled nervously calling mitsuki over the phone.

"I'm glad you found my son and i didn't know you are his alpha, so you marked him?", mitsuki was very glad to hear some good news.

"Yes, aunty. I didn't expect that he is the one.", Izuku smiled as he caresses his omegan mate's cheek, unconscious on his lap.

"I'll be heading on your house and mom coming too soon.", He continued.

"Oh, don't be such in a hurry, your mom have already been here for minutes, kinda excited though.", Mitsuki laughed a bit.

"Well, that's my mom for me.", Izuku smiled, "see you later then, goodbye, aunty.". He hanged up.

"Well, katsuki, i'm your alpha and you're my omega. Please be safe in my arms and don't be afraid for i'm just here beside you. I'll never gonna hurt you just promise me not to leave me.".

"I love you, katsuki, more than i do.".

Izuku gave him a peck of kiss on his forehead, "sweet dreams.".

End....

Hoooh- finally! Another story but quite short and lots of mistakes. I just created this for a hour or two, thanks for those who followed me, btw. thank you, thank you so much. Hope you still enjoying even if its kinda wierd.