Bkdk The Guest

Welcome, minna-san...

Here's my new story but it's kinda todobakudeku (mah trio😍)

Once again, hope you guys might like it and of course, enjoy~

Todoroki was invited by the lived-in couples from a hero business from abroad.

Since shoto's residence was too far and no cabs roaming at the middle of the night and he never called his siblings for it's a surprise, he remembered that he dealt with Katsuki to stay in his place once he'd coming back to Japan so he called Katsuki.

Izuku was surprised at first and then very happy to his friend from highschool but never thought what will happen for he felt something wierd and he doesn't know why.

They talked about his life in abroad that it's exhausting and no fun (supposedly he doesn't enjoy with some sorts of things). Izuku knew his kind of personality he possessed.

Katsuki and shoto sat together on the couch as the conversation while izuku prepared some cups of coffee and headed to the living room.

Izuku sat in between them until izuku gulped when the two tall men looking straight at his emerald eyes.

"Hey, g-guys, what you gonna do- hey, kacchan, lemme go!", Kacchan held his arms folded on his back as shoto grabbed his thighs and positioned in between his legs.

"Ma-matte... what do you guys doing? Kacchan?",

"We decided to make out with you since we agreed that we'll do it, just the three of us.", Katsuki smirked and shoto nodded.

"Aren't you jealous, kacchan?", Izuku asked.

"There's no problem with that, I agreed so don't worry. Let's the party started.", Katsuki grinned.

"What the heck? Lemme go! I don't want it besides you never told me that!", Izuku squirmed but failed to escape from them.

"Izuku, everything's fine, see?", Shoto snaked his hand under his t-shirt.

"No! Stop it.", Izuku yelled, trying to let go, so katsuki grabbed his chin and slowly kissing him.

Shoto slide his hand down to izuku's crotch and started rubbing his member with his thumb. Izuku's face plastered with pink tint, and yelped on the kiss.

Katsuki moved his lips to his nape going to the smaller male's curve of his neck while shoto pressed his mouth on his nipple and his other hand's pinching the other after pushing his shirt up to his chest.

"Mhm... N-no~ stop~ ahhh~", izuku now became a moaning mess. "S-top tea-s-sing m-me l-let go-go of m-me!", He managed to speak as the other two tall males continues their jobs. Katsuki leaved some bite marks and hickeys on izuku's skin.

Izuku breaths shortly and the other boys nodded for their next move. Shoto pulled his pants along with boxers up to his bent knees, "stop it, shoto!", Izuku yelled.

Izuku closed his lap tightly but katsuki held one of his thigh while shoto quickly removed his pants and boxers. Katsuki cupped his other hand under izuku's leg to reveal his now fully erected shaft. Shoto slightly pushed his other thigh and held it firmly.

Shoto moved back a bit and grabbed izuku's member, leaned in, opened his mouth and licked his precum. The green head flinched and tears are forming on the corners of his eyes. Katsuki knew what will happen so he kissed him again, so passionately.

His fists closed tightly as shoto buffs his head up and down, thrusting inside the heterochromic male's mouth.

Katsuki pulled away so izuku could breath and izuku stuttered telling that he'll gonna come soon. Shoto continued until sticky white substance poured out inside shoto's mouth. He swallowed and wiped the excess on his chin with his long sleeve.

"Where's the lube?", Shoto asked.

"What? No! I won't allow you-", izuku protested.

"Here!", Katsuki digged on the drawer near the couch and found it then threw it to shoto. He opened the cap and spill a generous amount of strawberry scented fluid on his fingers.

"Shoto! No- ahhh~", izuku paused after shoto slowly pushed a digit and twirled it to feel his inside walls. Trembling so katsuki told him to relax.

"I can't-", izuku winced again as shoto pushed another finger and played inside his asshole, stretching him so he closed his eyes shut and gritting teeth.

Shoto did the scissoring motion and finally pulled his fingers out. He unzipped his jeans and put down his underwear and took the lube again and rubbed another amount on his dicc(😆 *clear throat* I'm sorry.).

Shoto pushed himself on his opening and izuku braced himself on how big he is, "I feel so dizzy, kacchan, he's too big.". He breathe heavily.

"No! Deku! You can do it!", Katsuki cheered him up. "Oh my gosh, I'm dead. I can't walk by now.", Izuku thought.

Shoto started thrusting inside izuku's stretched hole so katsuki let his hands go and intertwined their fingers together. Katsuki gave him a peck on his forehead while his tears roll on his freckled cheeks.

Shoto leaned in to let his tongue licks on his bare chest and katsuki moved his other hand on izuku's forehead to tilt his head backwards so shoto can crawl freely on his apple.

"Imma g-gonna~ ahh~ c-cum.", Izuku breathes heavily. "We'll do it together, okay?", Shoto said so izuku nodded in response.

Shoto moved faster until they both came. izuku came on his belly while shoto came inside him then he pulled out then rested his chest against izuku's, both are panting so heavily. "Was that good for you, izuku?", Katsuki asked and the greenhead faced him.

"I hate you, kacchan!", Izuku pouted and cried a lot.

"There, there, izuku.", Katsuki patted his top of his head while shoto giggled.

There you go... Sorry for it's too short and some wrong english grammar... Oh well, ba bye~>w<