Bkdk Maps

Maps

"No matter what, i'm definitely gonna find you, izuku...", Katsuki promised to himself.

~

"I guess it'll be raining sooner.", Eiji obtusely uttered while looking at the sky.

"Nah, the weather's so fine, it's on the news.", Katsuki replied.

They headed inside the church as they are preparing for katsuki's most special event of his life, to unite with the person whom he loved most.

The music has played as Katsuki and the attending priest are already waiting at the altar for the incoming groom. Izuku is kinda sad when he walked on the center aisle ahead.

Their schoolmates in highschool are there and very excited. Even masaru and mitsuki are there too along with inko, cried with tears of joy.

"Do you promise to live in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, till death do you part?", Said the priest.

"I do.", Katsuki smiled but izuku didn't reply.

"Izuku? Are you okay? You looked tired?", Katsuki said softly but still, izuku didn't say anything.

"I repeat, do you promise to live in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, till death do you part?", The attending priest spoke once more.

"I'm sorry, Father, I don't.", Izuku told him. Everybody all gasped after they heard it.

"But izuku, why?", Katsuki asked and little but panicked.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go!", Izuku said and katsuki pulled his shoulder before he gets away.

"What are you saying? Aren't you glad that we're gonna get married? Come on, izuku-", Katsuki suddenly paused when he saw his freckled cheeks with tears streaming.

"Sayonara, kacchan.", Izuku declared and ran away, throwing his bouquet of flowers outside the church then soon Katsuki followed.

"Stop this shit, izuku!", Katsuki blurted out. Izuku glanced quickly and ran as fast as he could.

The sky went dark until the heavy rain poured down on him so he screamed on top of his lungs and fell down on his knees.

Few years later,...

Katsuki reminded himself as he was looking at the wedding rings that has hanged with his necklace.

"Are you still keeping those?", Eiji asked and his brows furrowed.

"Oh, you saw it? well, who knows?", Katsuki said while putting the two rings inside his shirt and dropped his half burnt cigarette then stepped on it.

~flashback~

"Ne, Kacchan, once I get older, I want to travel all over the world but for now, i'm going to draw a map to where I am going first.", Izuku was so proud of himself.

"But how about me? Don't you like me to come with you?", Katsuki pouted, "who's going to find you if you lost?".

"That will never gonna happen, that's why I draw maps for I'll never get lost.", izuku with an eager smile.

~end of flashback~

Katsuki smiled himself as that moment kept on reminding on his head, his childhood memories they shared.

He travelled on many parts of the world, like Asia, Europe, Middle East and even at United States to find something he'd lost, his very treasure of his heart.

Confused, still wanting to know why he left him like a loser.

Not until...

"That night, when I kissed you and I was drunk... He found us... He saw what we did.", Shoto said stoically.