Bkdk Demons n Angel (part two)

Oh, mah, gawd, 4.1 reads?!!! And 53 votes?!!! Thank you so much and i really appreciate it... This is unbelievable for me and i'm so happy so here's a present for you guys and hope you guys keeps enjoying, thanks, minna-san💝💝💝

They took his keys from his blazer and opened the entrance door and headed to the second floor. They put him to rest on his king-sized bed and removed his tie and his shoes.

"Is it okay if we leave him like that?", Tenya asked Eijiro.

"He's fine, since I called camie, it'll be alright.", Eiji replied.

They just shrugged and left. Camie stayed and do the thing, her illusions, but she's sorry for what happened and left.

"who's there?", Katsuki got somnambulated when someone's eyeing on him until he widened up his eyes, "izuku, is that you? Am I dreaming?", He asked himself.

"Kacchan, I'm back.", Himiko pretending as izuku and smiled like what's the greenhaired demon does.

He ran toward him and hugged her tight, falling on their knees, "I'm sorry if you'd been jealous, I promise I'll never talk to her again, just promise me too not to leave me again.", He said and waved her hair back to his head and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"He's not bad after all.", Himiko thought.

The next day, himiko do things in the morning like Izuku did. She woke up early, do some chores and making breakfast for Katsuki that he used to it. Katsuki did what he promised.

Katsuki and fake izuku lived together so smoothly as time goes by. Katsuki was so glad to have with him everytime while himiko doing his job, "I'm really sorry, izuku-chan but I need to do this, I'll help you to stop you from your insanity.", She thought.

Himiko gone shopping and headed back to the hell to visit izuku, "how is he doing?", She asked. "Same old, he keeps on weeping, floating around his room cuddling himself with a pillow and calling out that brat's nickname.", Dabi said.

"Where have you been, huh?", Dabi eyed on her, suspicious.

"N-nothing, well, I'm just lurking around. Don't bother yourself, I'm doing just fine.", Himiko chuckled nervously. Scratching her head.

"And what's those?", Dabi smirked.

"Sort of things. Well, I need to leave now just watch on him for me, okay?", Himiko begged.

"Fine, whatever.", He tsked.

She got out of the hell and walked 'home'. She cooked for dinner and katsuki came home, "I'm home, deku!", Katsuki said exhausted from work. "Welcome back, kacchan!", Himiko replied back.

Katsuki wanted to kiss her but she refused, "you still haven't forgiven me, huh?", Katsuki sulked and headed to their room then took a shower.

"Dinner's ready." Himiko called and katsuki walked downstairs to have their dinner. "Izuku, you know... Well, something's changed, don't you think?", He suddenly asked.

Himiko gulped. "W-what do you mean?".

"Nah, just nothing. Imma bit confused why you can't even want to kiss and hug you like the way before.", Katsuki said.

"I-i can't... I just can't tell you yet, but he missed you too.", She mumbled.

"Did you say something?", He asked one more time.

"N-nothing! Let's just finish our dinner and I'll do the washing so you can now rest.", Himiko chuckled nervously.

Katsuki hummed in response.

Another day when himiko secretly followed Katsuki on his work and that slut keeps on teasing him, "if I could kill her now~", she gritted her teeth.

She waited for the night, mostly Katsuki fall down to his sleep so himiko sneaked out through the window unnoticed. She knew where the filthy slut lived so went there to scare her.

"Who are you?", the slut asked.

Himiko gave her a lesson that she couldn't ever forget. (I really do like you, himiko😈)

After finishing her 'job', she decided to let the lovers put back together.

Himiko called dabi for her plan.

"What the fuck?! He'll gonna kill me, do you know how dangerous he is. Do you remember when he burned up his whole room? Everything's messed up!", Dabi grunted.

"For fuck sake! Help me please, for them. For izuku-chan, I'm really worried for him and blastly missed him too.", Himiko begged.

Dabi sighed heavily and hesitated, "no!".

"What if I'll tell to that halfnhalf that you love him, hmm?", (my ship😏 uwu, btw, i wrote this last year and before i found out that he's touya todoroki) himiko teased so dabi finally agreed and he's blushing then himiko giggled.

Katsuki headed to his car after an
exhausting conference. A black-haired male appeared before him, "long time no see.", He smirked until Katsuki collapsed and catched him.

"Sorry, blasty.", Dabi sighed.

"Izuku-chan!", himiko slammed open izuku's door.

"Yeah?", Izuku said while hugging his pillow, resting on his side.

"Well, we lost him.", Himiko said.

"Who?", Izuku asked but something's troubling on his chest.

"Blasty.", Himiko answered.

"What happened to him?! Where is he?", The greenhead demon grasped on her arms and accidentally burnt her sleeves.

"We must find him!", He roared and went out of hell back to the real world, wearing his black cloak and turned to his human form.

He went towards their home but he isn't there so continued searching around until he found him on a vacant lot.

"Kacchan, wake you, I'm already here, so please wake up.", Izuku wrapped him with his arms but katsuki is still unconscious.

"Hey, dabi, what did you do with blasty? Why is he haven't waking up?", Himiko asked but dabi was hiding.

"I just did the plan.", Dabi shrugged.

"Kacchan, wake up, you fucking asshole!", Izuku cried kneeling above him and his hands are touched to the ground, his tears are pouring down on katsuki's cheeks.

"I said wake up, you stupid motherfucker!", Izuku continued yelling but still, nothing happened. So he grabbed his collars and vigorously shaking him,

"I've always fucking hate you, you gutless coward!", He cussed and tears has rolled down to his cheeks, "why do you always doing this to me...", and his tears dropped on katsuki's face.

Katsuki quickly opened his eyes and hear him crying so he encircled his arms around izuku. Izuku suddenly paused when someone hugged him right infront of him and his eyes widened.

"You're really a crybaby.", Katsuki chuckled softly.

"Why you!? I really hate you! Katsuki bakugo, I hate you!", Izuku bursted out crying and punching him on his chest.

"I-i-m *sniff* s-sorry *sniff* I'm really sorry", izuku said and nuzzled his face on his chest, "I'm home.", Izuku said and trying to smile again.

The end.....

Well, that's a cute but wierd story of the two lovers whether they're different from each other. Only true love can bind them together. Love's just like a magnet, they can connect in opposite sides.

Well, uhm, thanks once again, maybe i could write more but i'm kinda busy on my job and i had no time to avail, but also if you would like to read more, i had a long story but also a smutty🤭 it is "lust for love, a bakudeku story". And also, i have my fb account, emprhange kuzvek. I can't post on there for my kind of ideas, bkdk ss fluffs and smuts, my page..... That's all for today, folks.

Babye~