Bkdk humanoid ch3

The next day, and izuku was fully recharged and found a emerald crystal on his chest.

"Kacchan, was that the crystal makes me move?", deku asked.

Katsuki hummed in reply, "I found it from the an abandoned laboratory and put it on you.", He explained.

"Okay.", Deku smiled.

"Come on, let's go before we're gonna be late.", Katsuki said and deku nodded in response.

At the UA high, other upper classes was intrigued about deku but katsuki pulled him away and ran towards an unknown room they don't know.

"Are you okay?", Katsuki asked panting.

"I'm fine, you should care of yourself.", Deku lectured him.

"I know! But I'll be worrying if something happen to you and someone might take you away from me, the whole school knew that you're a humanoid. Those bastards!", Katsuki blurted out.

"You know, i'm glad that you built me and gave me life to live and have friends.", Deku smiled.

Katsuki gone dumbfounded, doesn't know what to react until deku kissed him to his cheeks.

"Kacchan? You okay? Kacchan? Kacchan! We're gonna be late!", Deku yelled and they quickly ran to their class.

"Found yah!",

They didn't know that dabi saw them and luckily for himself that the kid he cherished most was a humanoid. He can brainwash him and alter his memories, that's his plan.

As time goes by, deku befriended anyone on class and happy to help them on their lessons. Deku shows his potentials at P.E. Classes for he is active too and easily coped up on their studies. Some of the teachers including their class teacher, aizawa-sensei, were proud to have him in school. Sports and math clubs wanted him to join but deku hesitated for he was limited on his battery.

Katsuki tried adjusting his gears and his battery's lifespan and replaced his covers with more efficient kind of metal on weekends.

Until the league of villains attacked on certain spot near UA high. The police and the teachers tried to let the students ran and hide on a safe place. The league can't infiltrate exactly on the targeted school for it was bounded and non-authorized outsiders won't allow to enter.

"We're here for a brat named bakugo Katsuki. If I were you, surrender the crystal before we destroy the whole school.", Tomura said.

"It's me that they are looking for? And the crystal? But I don't want to... I don't want to take his life away!", Katsuki gritted his teeth.

"What is he talking about, kacchan? And they even knew about you and the crystal? The crystal on my chest, is that what they are looking for?", Deku asked and confused.

"Yes, but I didn't know that it was theirs.", Katsuki said until someone grabbed him behind.

"Finally, I got yah! So where's the crystal, you brat!", dabi splatted out.

"Deku, just ran away from here!", Katsuki dictated him.

"But-"

"Don't mind me, just go!", Katsuki yelled so deku rush away as fast as he can.

"So, where is it?!", twice grunted.

"I don't know what you're talking about!", Katsuki squirmed on dabi's grasp.

"We knew you stole it.", Toga said while poking the tip of her knife under his chin.

"No! I didn't! I just took it!", Katsuki continued squirming.

"So you're admitting it now, don't you? so where is it?! Where's that fucking crystal!?", Toga got annoyed.

"I threw it on somewhere else whereas it's useless!", Katsuki tried to lie.

"Please, yagi-sensei, save kaccha- Katsuki bakugo! They took him and they're looking for something.", Deku refused to tell about the crystal inside him.

"They said it was a crystal, do you know what they are talking about?", Yagi-sensei asked.

"I don't know, sir... But please save him!", Deku plead but he was confused.

"Stay here and we'll definitely save him, okay?", Yagi assured so they headed to the spot where the villains and katsuki was.

"Hold on right there, villains! For I am here! Put bakugo-shounen down and succumb yourself to us!", A muscle man appeared before their very eyes.

They villains jumped over a black hole and completely sinked in, leaved bakugo unconscious. Deku ran to him and shaking him up.

"Huh! Deku? Why did you come back? I told you to ran away!", Katsuki yelled and deku sulked.

"Bakugo-shounen said you're in danger so we're here to save you.", All might said.

"We all knew about izuku was a humanoid, was that true?", all might asked.

"Yes, sensei.", Katsuki replied sheepishly.

"But answer me straight, what was the crystal that they are looking for and they knew you're Katsuki bakugo.", Sir yagi asked but katsuki gulped.

"I said that I threw it away since it was useless and I don't know why it was so important for them.", Katsuki lied while looking at deku's eyes and rested his hands over the little male's hands.

"Maybe they escaped and started searching around.", Yagi-sensei said, "let's go back to the safe place.", He added.

They're all headed back and pick up their things then the teachers told the students to go home.

"I'm sorry for I was so worried about you. All I want is to keep you safe but i've not enough the courage to save you, if I could... If I can save you anytime.", Deku almost cried.

"Stop that chattering already, most importantly, you're not harmed or disfigured. That's all I want to hear.", Katsuki cupped deku's cheek and let his lips collide with deku's then he kissed him back.

"I'm sorry, if I didn't chase you that day, You are still alive 'til now.".