Bkdk humanoid ch5

Katsuki got an idea, he made a prototype nanobots to unlock the door he's in. Since the guards are out, he has the chance to get through.

"Deku, just wait for me.", He said under his breath.

He rummaged in every room but he can't find him and never thought to give up. He continued searching until he located the place he was before.

He saw him sitting on same chair and ran to him, now on his lowest battery percentage, "izuku, open your eyes for me, deku?", Katsuki called him but he only lifted his chin up.

"Who are you?", he said.

"Don't tell me- what they did to you?", Katsuki said, cupping his hands on deku's pale cheeks, "Let's get out of here!".

"Not so fast!", Shigaraki said so they pushed Katsuki away and started kicking and punching him.

"Why I feel so empty, and who was that guy? He's oppressed with those guys, did he do something wrong?", the humanoid thought.

"Hey!".

"Who's there?", He asked with stoic voice, turned around but nothing's there.

"Hey, deku!".

"How did you know my name.", Deku asked, still in his stoic tone.

"Because I'm you and you're me.", Izuku smiled.

"I don't get it.".

"Just open up your eyes. You see, the guy in front of you was the one who built you because of me.", Izuku said and shown himself.

"You're right, you're just like me. But why?", Deku asked.

"Let me tell you a story. I'm izuku, kacchan's childhood friend but he bullied me and I don't know why. I never tried to fight back for it was wrong. I thought he'll mistreat me that day but I ran off and chased me and realized that it's the opposite, he wanted to confess his feelings but it was too late. I died on the scene, that's all happened.", Izuku shrugged.

"So, do you love him?", They looked at each others' eyes.

"Since we're kids, before he bullied me but I never tried to concede. I'm just scared of being denied but you're here now so please save him like the way he treated you earlier.", Izuku said cheerfully, letting their fingers intertwined on both hands.

"Thank you... Izuku...".

Dabi snaked his long fingers on deku's chin while whispering on his ear, "see, izuku, he can't even wrangle back, so how could he save you now, hmm?", teasing him.

"Don't touch him, patchwork!", Katsuki barked.

"Just stay with us and your dad is already waiting for you, aren't you happy to be with him, izu-chan?", Dabi hummed once again.

Dabi is about to push his lips on deku's but the broken pieces of the crystal were intact again as a whole, glowing with green tint and passed through deku's chest. His battery percentage charged fast until full.

"Ka-kacchan~", he muttered.

"What the fuck just happened?", everybody were dumbfounded on the scene have occured, "what have you done and gone?", Tomura asked toughly.

"Leave him alone.", deku stood up from his seat.

"You're not going anywhere!", dabi pulled his arm but quickly jumped backwards, "let go of my arm.", Deku said gone serious, his eyes glowing in green and taking out green static electricity from his body.

He motioned on his right arm and attacked the villains near Katsuki. They were all electrocuted until the cops came along with Tsugauchi-san and some teachers and arrest them.

"D- izuku?", Katsuki called while stroking his palm on his nape, can't look straight to each other's eyes.

"Y-yes?", Deku stuttered, turning his head and kinda nervous.

"I'm sorr-".

"I know, I knew it already so don't worry. I'm not mad and the truth is, izuku told me.", Deku said while holding his chest.

Katsuki encircled his arms around deku's neck. "Please don't leave me alone.", Katsuki said and deku barely hear him weeping.

"Kacchan, stop crying, I'm always here for you.", Deku pressed his palms against katsuki's back shoulders.

"When will we tell our relationship to mitsuki-san and masaru-san?", Izuku asked after they parted from a passionate kiss.

"Shhh, we'll tell them sooner.", Katsuki answered then pressed his lips on izuku's forehead.

"But what if they refuse?", izuku asked anxiously.

"Nah, it'll never happen besides they like you so well.", Katsuki grinned.

"But I'm just a humanoid. Do you think-", izuku but suddenly paused.

"Don't ever think about that again, if it doesn't work, we'll running away, together.", Katsuki said.

"We heard you, ya'know? And what about running away, huh?", Mitsuki abruptly popped out from nowhere, arms crossed.

Katsuki almost fell from the swing they're resting, "you're scaring us, old hag!", He blurted out.

"Don't call me that, you brat!", mitsuki grunt.

"Oh, well, we never hate you, izuku. And because katsuki loves you, we knew you loves him too. So you, guys can do anything you want. We know you need each other.", Mitsuki said thrilled.

"Told yah, nothing matters.", Katsuki smiled.

Izuku smiled back.

"Thank you, kacchan. I love you.".

"Me too, I love you, nerd.".