Bkdk humanoid ch2

Katsuki and izuku bakugo headed to UA high and reached the principal's office. The conversation ended up deku will be with the 1A class.

"Aw, you're so cute, izuku... By the way, I'm ochaco uraraka. Nice to meet you!", Uraraka smiled.

"I'm the class representative, I'm Iida tenya.", Ingenium's brother introduced himself.

"Heyya, thank you for having me here.", Deku is quite nervous, trying not to run behind katsuki.

"Don't scare him like that!", Katsuki spatted out.

"We're not frightening him, we're just talking to him.", Uraraka said.

"Okay, class, get back to your seats.", Lazy aizawa-sensei walked in like a yellow caterpillar.

"Class, since you sought your new classmate, izuku bakugo. May you introduce yourself to the rest of the class.", Aizawa-sensei said but deku was really nervous.

Katsuki looked at him and nodded. So deku went infront of the class.

"I'm izuku bakugo, please to meet you.", Deku then bowed down and headed back to his seat and sighed for relief, holding his chest.

"Are you alright?", Katsuki turned his head  behind him.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it.", Deku smiled a bit.

The class continued and everybody in the class were all focused on the new student. He's so attentive and eager to answer all the questions asked.

"That's my Deku.", Katsuki smirked.

"That correct, bakugo, you may take your seat.", Aizawa said until the bell rang for lunch break.

"Hey, izuku, you're really a brilliant guy. I'm eijiro kirishima...", Their other classmates introduced themselves.

"Denki kaminari."

"Mina ashido."

"Asui tsuyu."

Deku looked at the guy not so far from his seat. "Whom are you looking at?", Kirishima looked to where deku was looking, "He's shoto todoroki, he's a silent-", kirishima then interrupted.

"Deku, let's go.", Katsuki slightly pulled him and headed to the cafeteria.

Katsuki hates todoroki the most but deku didn't ask anything about him.

Izuku's newfound friends have with them, sitting beside each other. "Tell me, izuku, how did you became bakugo's brother?", Uraraka was so excited.

"Just eat up your meals before we gonna be late!", Bakugo spatted out.

"Relax, bakugo, it's too early for the next period, y'know?", Uraraka pouted. "And I noticed that you stopped trashtalking this morning, huh?", Uraraka teased.

"Shut up. Round face!", Bakugo got irritated but deku just startled a bit.

Bakugo tried to calm himself down after he built deku. He lessened his harsh words but not on his mother, mitsuki.

Deku just smiled while listening to them.

"May I join?", Todoroki suddenly appeared and asked with his emotionless voice.

"Sure, why not-"

"What are doing here, icyhot!", Bakugo got aggravated.

"Katsuki bakugo, let him in, besides, I would like to befriend our classmates.", deku paused him and katsuki straightened up when deku calls him that way.

"Thank you, izuku.", Todoroki said.

Katsuki just clicked his tongue.

Deku was fine talking with his new friends and the others joined in too but still, Katsuki has an eye on them all. He might be whacked or being damaged. So he explained that izuku is a humanoid they're all surprised and curious on how was deku was made and moved like a real person.

Most of the class liked deku so much for he is cute and clever. They headed back in their classroom and the class goes on.

"They are so funny and friendly, isn't it?", Deku uttered out.

"Yeah, right. Whatever.", Katsuki said, still aggrevated.

"Come on, kacchan.", deku pouted.

"Don't call me that way, nerd.", Katsuki said a bit scary but trying to calm himself down.

"But it's a cute nickname, as inko-san said so." Deku giggled.

"Yeah, yeah.", Katsuki said and ruffled the smaller male's soft curly hair. And some images started appearing on his mind and his smile faded away.

"What's wrong?", Deku asked when he saw his face.

"No-nothing, just pack up your things, we're going home.", Katsuki said and pulled his hand away.

"Okay!".

"See you tomorrow, izuku.", Some of their classmates said their goodbyes and deku waved his hand for them.

They're on their way home until katsuki's old friends met him.

"Yow, katsuki, it's been a long time!", One of his friends greeted him.

"And who's that kid behind you- he looks like I startled him, hello ther- no! It can't be! You're alive! I thought you're dead.", The guy gasped and moved back after he thought that he have seen a ghost.

"Quit that, he's not that the boy we- before.", Katsuki slipped but managed not to let out a word that he wanted to forget.

"They are my old friends so you can speak to them if you want to.", Katsuki said to the scaredy child.

Deku peeked and spoke a bit, "hello, guys.".

They have more time so they went to a candy shop and hang out a bit but deku was sticking on katsuki's side.

"So, you created him? But why? And... Ow, change of heart? You bull-", his friend broke his talking.

"Past is past so disregard that already.", Katsuki said.

"What happened to the real izuku? please tell me!", Deku slammed his hands on top of the table, some were jolted on the noise.

Katsuki shot deadly glares on them and grabbed him by his hand and walked out from the store.

"Let me go, kacchan. I want to know the truth! I asked you before but you just ignored me and your friend said that I was dead. What really happened to him?",   Deku begged.

Katsuki was caught by the images on his head until deku collapsed, he's out of his battery so katsuki took his arm on his nape and carried him.

***

"Oh, gosh! What happened to him?", Mitsuki gasped.

"He's out of battery, I need to recharge him immediately.", Katsuki said and put down their things and rested him on his room and pulled a cord then attached it to deku's chest.

The humanoid slowly opened up his eyes, "kacchan? Where are you?", Deku spoke up.

"I'm here, deku, you better rest for the night, I'll stay beside you, okay?", Katsuki holding deku's hand.

"A while ago, why don't you even answer me? I just want to know about izuku-san-", deku said with his crackling voice.

"I will tell you soon but not now, okay?", Katsuki hesitated, unprepared to tell him the whole story.