Bkdk what if... Katsuki lost his memories?

Izuku is still worried about his boyfriend's haven't wake up for days. The doctor said he's on a coma and doesn't know when he'll wake up.

Katsuki was on a mission overseas and izuku found out what happened after their successful but crucial operation, arresting the most wanted villain.

Izuku ran to airport and headed to the hospital where katsuki stayed.

"Kacchan!?", He rashed toward the place that kirishima and kaminari sent him the location.

"Kirishima-kun!? Kaminari-kun!? Where's kacchan?! I want to see him?!", He yelled when he saw them outside the hospital.

"Easy there, midobro.", Kirishima asked him for he knew that izuku didn't rest after his arrival from the airport.

"P-please... I... I want to see... Him...", Izuku is running out of air but he kept on begging with tears pricking on his eyes.

"Let's go...", kaminari and the two entered the building and headed to the room where katsuki laid.

"Ka-cchan?", Izuku let his tears to fall and ran toward his sleeping boyfriend, "please, wake up for me, i'm begging you...", Held his hand and fell on his knees.

Kiri and kami are also worried so they needed to tell him about his situation.

"I'm sorry, midoriya, but the doctor said he's on a coma for he didn't wake up, i hope bakugou will wake up sooner.", He exclaimed.

"Have you told mitsuki-san?", Izuku said sobbing.

"Y-yeah, actually i called them first and i'm too hesi-",

"Since when you didn't tell me what happened to him?! For how many days he hasn't waking up, after the incident?!", Izuku gone aggrevated of what he'd heard, after trailing him off.

"W-well, uhm, well...", Kirishima just palming his nape, "it's been 5 days, well, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to do it! I'm just worried for you! For both of you, please understand of what i've done!".

Izuku just gritted his teeth and clenched his fists as tight as possible, "why?!", Izuku mumbled.

"Hey, we're back, guys- izuku? What are doing here?", Mitsuki-san told and gasped.

"Mistuki-san, why? Why did you all, guys keep this as a secret? Why you didn't tell me everything? Because i was just his lover, his partner?", Izuku shut his eyes closed and waiting for the answers he wanted to hear.

But instead, a pair of big arms surrounded him, "please listen to me! I asked anyone about it for your sake, i knew you both living together and have your own jobs. I also care for you and i don't want you look depressed and tired.", Mitsuki said with her loving voice just like his mom, inko.

"I knew this will happen so please, understand and i told kirishima-kun to do so so don't blame him. It's my fault.", Mitsuki added.

Izuku bursted out crying and hugged her back, "i'm sorry, i was so selfish... I thought you just hated me, i'm really sorry of what i reacted a while ago.".

"Hush now, izuku... All we have to do now is to wait, a'right?", Mitsuki said while patting his head.

"H-hai!", Izuku politely replied back.

It's been 3 days after izuku had arrived from japan and stayed at the couple's condo (kirishima and kaminari's😋 uwu) still worried. He wanted to stay on katsuki's side but mitsuki insisted herself to stay with him at night and he can visit him in the morning.

"Why in a rush, midoriya? We're coming with you, you might collapse on the way! You haven't eat yet and you never slept.", Kaminari scolded him.

"I-i'm f-fine!?", He accidentally yelled.