Bkdk thank you (seme izuku)

TW
rape

Oct7, 2020

Izuku is a very rich man, and no one dares to defy against his will or you're gonna be literally dead.

They said that he's a mafia boss, and of course, he's the greatest wealthy person of the continent.

Until one day, while looking outside the car window and saw something or rather someone he's gone interested with. "Stop the car.", He commanded his driver.

Katsuki is a worker of a certain cake shop. Cleaning the glass windows and doors and his co-worker asked him to switch with him. "Sure.", He politely said and headed to the counter.

The tall greenhead walked in, "good morning, what's your order, sir?", Katsuki asked nicely.

"You.", The older man replied. And katsuki gone flabbergasted. "Excuse me, sir? Pardon me?", Katsuki tried to ask again.

"I'm just kidding, I would like a Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bar and a cup of Earl Gray mocha latte, please.", He replied.

"You may take your seat, sir, while I'm preparing your orders. I'll be back in a couple of minutes.", Katsuki said and izuku went to a vacant table near the window.

Minutes later, Katsuki came back, "here's your order, sir. And e-enjoy.", He stuttered when those emerald eyes of the man watching over katsuki's red orbs, "please excuse me-", Katsuki moved back but izuku pulled his hand. Katsuki got nervous in the process.

"Uhm, sir, do you need something?", He turned his head on the tall man.

"May I ask your name?".

"Ka-katsuki b-bakugo, s-sir-.", He wanted to let go but he tightened his grasp.

"I like you, Katsuki bakugo.", Izuku looked at him straight to his eyes.

"Excuse me, sir, but I have to go.", Katsuki pulled his hand away and encircled his other hand on his swollen wrist.

"Wait, did I hur- wait!", Izuku called but katsuki ran away from him and never show himself again.

The store closed late. "Too much costumers today, huh?", His co-worker said so sudden. "Y-yeah. Surprisingly, we're closing this late, and almost 8 p.m. we should be hurry before the curfew.", Katsuki said while putting the padlock.

"Good night, Katsuki.", His friend waved him and katsuki waved back, "G'night, too. See you tomorrow.".

On his way home, he noticed that someone's following him, "hello?", He paused and looked around but nothing's in there. He faced forward and continued walking until the tall male jumped infront of him, and fell on the ground.

"Did I scared you, Katsuki? I'm sorry.", a light struck on his face and katsuki got shocked. "Don't you even call a cab? It's dangerous walking alone at night.", Izuku sermonned him.

"Don't scare me like that- Sorry but I have to go.", Katsuki stood up and walked away.

"I can drive you home, if you like.", Izuku offered but it's too dark on his way, no streetlights and only the moonlight illuminates over the place. He didn't have no choice but to agree, he nodded senselessly.

"Where do you live?", Izuku asked.

"Well, it's a 30min away if I take the train.", Katsuki answered.

The tall man looked at his wristwatch, "but the train station have already closed. What if I drive you to my place, if you like?", He asked.

He's way too hesitant but he thought himself that he'll be fine. "Sir, I'm going with you and thank you in advance.", Katsuki said.

"Well, then, hop in the car. We're going.", izuku while putting out his car keys and went inside the car.