Crossroads

CROSSROADS
by: emprhange kusvek

errors ahead (including grammar and spelling)

a bkdk story (au)

Izuku and Katsuki were been trapped on another world by a naught villain's quirk after a wild goosechase.

"So, you're awake.", Katsuki asked sitting beside izuku as he opened his eyes, "Yeah. Where are we anyway, Kacchan?", he asked.

"That asshole that we chased and he transported us here.", Katsuki explained.

"Yeah, I remember that guy, so this is his quirk... hey, where are you going?", izuku asked.

"stay here, i'll look for help. are you hurt?", he asked back.

"i'm fine, kacchan."

"good, i'll be right back then.",

katsuki was been so nice since they were been students of yuei high, a hero school. izuku was so glad that katsuki had changed after he was been bullied him at middle school. katsuki realized how izuku saved him from that smudge villian that mostly took his life.

katsuki kept his promise to protect his love after a not so good but a successful confession, after his friend accidentally ruined the plan.

not long enough, katsuki came back with fruits on his chest. but suddenly, "did you hear that?", izuku paused and whispered to katsuki.

"someone's looking at us, i could feel it.", izuku said.

"let's go, we need to find a way so we could step out of here.", katsuki replied taking izuku's hand and tried to be silence.

"a fugitive found! reporting in! a fugitive found!", the watchers started to call for back ups.

they panicked and they're been surrounded.

"prince izuku midoriya, come with us."

"how did they know my name- kacchan! leave him alone!"

'prince? what's going on?'

"please come, prince izuku, the king has been waiting for you at the castle.", one of the guards spoke.

"just leave him alone, i'm going.".

"deku, use one for all and leave-", kacchan said.

"no, i won't be leaving without you!".

"i'm coming with you.", izuku said they followed the lead.

at the castle... the king is on his throne waiting for his love. "well, you're here, my princess...".

the king stood from his seat and took izuku's chin and their lips are about to collide.

"don't fuckin' touch him!", katsuki growled with anger.

the king slowly turned his head to him and said, "put him on the dungeon.".

"yes, sir!", the guards quickly complied.

"deku!", for the last time, that could be his last call.

"well, now, my little princess, it's nice to see you again, my love.", the king said amused.

izuku tried to activate one for all and use detroit smash but it didn't hit him, instead, he got caught by his neck.

"what is that? nevermind, just stay with me and your friend is safe, or he will be killed. don't try to escape again, my love.", the king smirked.

izuku was all stunned at this point and confused.

the king is about to kiss him but izuku pushed him away, "leave me alone!".