Bkdk shorts 2 (smut)

Gomenosaiiiiii!!!😭😭 Minna-san, i'm so sorry for not posting a very very very long time, huhuhu.....

Anyway, i got another one-shot of bakudeku

Hope u guyz enjoy, love lots, minna-san!!😍😍

The alarm clock snoozed at 5am and izuku woke up and stretched out his arms in the air, "ohayou.", and looked at his sleeping husbando, Katsuki bakugo, snoring softly beside him. He leaned in and gave him a peck on his forehead and smiled.

He moved out of the bed and walked out the room, he turned his head on another door and smiled again, "maybe, he's still sleeping.", He thought.

He headed downstairs and went to the kitchen to prepare meals for breakfast, wore his black and orange apron. He took some bacon and eggs from the fridge and toasted some pieces of loaf bread. He also boiled water for their coffee and milk until someone pulled him from his back, "Ohayou, kacchan.", He smiled.

"G'morning.", Katsuki greeted back and nuzzled his nose on izuku's shoulder, his arms encircled around his chest and belly.

"How's your sleep? Did you sleep well?", Izuku asked while stirring the eggs.

"I dozed a little. My head's aching a bit.", Katsuki replied.

"There's paracetamol at the medicine cabinet, you must take a tablet every 4 hours. I'll buy some later.", He said.

Katsuki hummed and nodded in response.

"Izuku... Can you face me a bit?", Katsuki requested.

"Sure.", Izuku did mindlessly so he turned, "is there something wrong-", he suddenly paused when katsuki pressed his lips against his. He closed his eyes and katsuki pushed him on clear counter top.

Katsuki carried him and let him sit on top and he pulled from the kiss, "ka-kacchan? What are you doing right now?", Izuku said with his brow raised up.

"I want you to be my remedy.", Katsuki smirked.

"Wait! What? I thought you're having a headache. We're definitely not doing it here, kacchan!", He pouted.

"Please?".

"But if someone could hear us, I'm too loud with this, you know?", izuku said, quite embarrassed.

"Then cover your mouth.", Katsuki suggested.

"No! Absolutely not here, Katsuki!", Izuku signed his arms with an x.

Katsuki pushed and laid him on top of he  tiled table, "cold.", He uttered. "It's alright, I'll heat you up.", Katsuki smirked once more.

"Huh? No!", Izuku squirmed but katsuki positioned himself in between his thighs, he leaned in and kiss his lips again, down to his neck and shoulder.

"Please. Just this ones.", Katsuki begged once more.

Izuku hesitated but he just nodded lightly, "fine.".

Katsuki pushed up his apron along with his t-shirt and started licking his nipples down to his chest and belly button while stripping him down with his pants and boxers. He bended his knees and stepped his feet at the edge of the table, removing his black T-shirt.

He bowed and stick out his tongue and pressed it on izuku's hole, "kacchan...", Izuku whispered softly as he rubs his palms on katsuki's head and breaths heavily. Moaning and trembling so he covered his mouth with both hands and closed his eyes tightly.

He narrowed his tongue and izuku could his warmth of his saliva then he paused and moved his lips on his thigh and stood. He pulled izuku on the edge and put down his baggy pants and boxers to show his long shaft.

He spit on his hand and rubbed it all over his member then slowly pressing his tip on the hole. "It hurts!", izuku quickly grabbed Katsuki's muscles.

"It's okay.", Katsuki curved his hands on his jawline and dried up his tears on the corners of his eyes, "sorry, we have no lube for now.", Katsuki groaned as he slowly pushing himself inside.

"I'm all in now, tell me if you're ready...", Katsuki cooed so izuku adjusted himself.

"Y-you c-an move now...", Izuku said audibly so katsuki pulled and pushed himself, faster as he could.

They both groaned and blushed on their faces, catching their breaths heavily.

"Outside, please withdraw outside.", Izuku said tardily. "I know.", Katsuki grunted and moved his arms and grabbed his hips in place. He continued thrusting inside and out until... "I'm gonna c-cum...", Izuku uttered.

Katsuki moves faster and faster and pulled himself out and they both came, scattered on their belly and chest and some are gripping on the floor.

"There are towel at the cabinet.", Izuku managed to speak up so katsuki rummaged and took a towel and wiped their white sticky fluids. Katsuki supported izuku to stand until...

They both like being struck with thunderstrike to see their son standing and yawning while rubbing his eyes and a deku plushie on his other hand.

"How long you've been there, sweety?", Izuku asked nervously. Luckily, they put on on their clothes before the child could see them naked especially at the kitchen.

"I heard some clapping and I could hear someone in harm.", The 3-year old child, kachizu, said tiredly.

They looked at each other and izuku shoot glare daggers on Katsuki while the taller male grinned facing him.

Izuku hurriedly took kachizu on his arms and said, "good morning.", to his only child and katsuki came in too. The 5-year married couple kissed their child on each of his clear cheeks.

The family of three were very happy.

_The End_