Bkdk humanoid ch1

Katsuki bakugo who took a closed vessel containing an glowing emerald crystal after accidentally infiltrating the villain's base.

Maybe, this could be used for his inventions, so he took it from the container and put it on the chest of his latest humanoid. The glowing crystal registered inside of the robot.

"Hello?", He looked at the opening of it's green eyes.

Slowly, the humanoid let his eyes seek his surroundings and looked back to the guy infront of him.

"Where am I, sir?", The humanoid asked.

"You're in my laboratory, do you know who you are?", Katsuki asked.

"I don't know, sir, and I can't remember anything. I felt my memories are lost.", the humanoid said while looking his hands.

"Cause you're my one of my greatest invention I've ever made. And you have the crystal to make you move.", Katsuki explained.

"Thank you, sir... But may I ask the name of my master?", The green-haired male asked.

"Bakugo Katsuki and you'll be my Deku, okay?", Katsuki said.

"Thank you again, katsuki-san.", Deku bowed down and pink tint plastered on the Blondie's cheeks.

They became friends, since Katsuki was all alone on his own home and very busy for his works and collecting some scrap materials, deku does household chores but the worst, he doesn't know how to cook.

Katsuki grunts everytime so he was the one who cooks his own meal while deku can't eat, he just need electricity to keep him awake. He rested when katsuki switched him off.

Another day came and katsuki decided to have deku to buy groceries. Deku was so glad since he haven't got outside the house. Deku was so amazed to see people around. Katsuki smiled and reminded him about about his childhood friend died on an accident.

He intended to create a humanoid looks like Izuku Midoriya so he could see him everyday.

Before they reached the department store, Katsuki saw the house where his childhood friend lived before until he saw inko midoriya, izuku's mother.

"Hello, aunty.", Katsuki called inko's attention. Inko looked at the gate and she saw Blondie and a smaller male.

Inko blinked a few times and sought deku so she hugged the green-haired male.

"Izuku, my baby... I missed you.", Inko cried.

"Katsuki-san, help me, I'm gonna break-", deku can hear his waist creaking.

"Aunty inko, no... Please, he'll break!", Katsuki stopped her before it's too late. So she slightly lighten her embrace but deku ran behind katsuki.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it was izuku... He really looks like him. I really miss him alot... Anyway, did you build him all by yourself?", Inko asked.

"Yes, aunty, actually I just made his robo version 'cause I missed him so much.", Katsuki chuckled nervously.

"Well, come inside, I'll prepare some cookies if you don't mind.", Inko invited them.

"Sorry, aunty, but we need to go to the supermarket.", Katsuki declined.

"Ow, so unfortunate... But thank you for visiting me with izuku, may I ask him something?", Inko asked.

Deku got a bit scared of being whacked, he grabbed katsuki's shirt and gripped it tightly.

"Deku, don't be scared... She's a good person so it's fine, she just want to ask you so don't be shy.", Katsuki smiled.