𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Later during the evening:

It bothered me to see Minho acting slightly upset the whole night, even during the KBB after party.

We gathered around the dining table back at the dorm for some late night snacks and desserts once the after party was over.

"By the way, nice save with your slip on stage Jisung." Seungmin chuckled, "You facial expressions were priceless."

"Not my fault my side of the stage had some small puddles from the previous performance." Jisung retorted, but laughed at himself after, "I mean I am pretty talented so it's easy to save myself from embarrassment."

"Yeah you wish hyung." Jeongin commented, proceeding to shove honey crisps down his throat.

"Hey leave some for me, don't eat all of it." Felix remarked, sticking his hand out for Jeongin to pour him some honey crisps.

"Be careful with the stove Hyunjin, it's kinda old." Changbin warned, while the tall boy cooked up some fried eggs for us.

"I'm going to bed now, goodnight guys." Nonchalantly, Minho spoke then rose up from his seat, heading to our room. 

No words said, the members shared looks of concern amongst each other.

"I'm going to go talk to him." I nodded, rising from my seat.

"Do be gentle with him, we don't want  a Civil War happening between the two of you." Chan gently remarked, then signalled for me to go.

As soon as I entered, a cool breeze brushed upon my exposed legs, which meant one thing. The balcony door was open.

"Hey..." I began, softly, standing beside him.
No response.

"You know, you can tell me anything Minho."

He glanced over,  then back toward the landscape. "Tsk, why would I do that?"

Handling this the mature way would ensure the best possible outcome for both parties. Don't let him get to your head Y/N, inhaling I replied, "Because I won't judge. I'm here to listen as a friend not some snarky girl who makes irritating quips."

He let out a soft chuckle, "That you do."
Before continuing, the boy sighed, "You see the thing is-....wait- do you smell that?"

"Smell what?" A strong gasoline scent abruptly filled the air, too strong might I add. "Smells like gas..." I covered my nose.

"Get low! There's smoke coming from the room!" Minho instructed, while the both of us crouched, entering the room from the balcony.

The shadows of  massive flames could be seen from our doorway. "When did this happen??"

Loud bursts erupted which shook the dorm. Pictures fell from the wall, items on the table rolled off and clattered.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN is the question??!" I belt, sweat began dripping down my forehead, and my vision started to blur. "Where are the members??" I turn to Minho, as he guided us.

"They're probably outside by now, we gotta hurry before something blows. Ah shit, can't see through the smoke." He grunted, waving his hands around, brushing past the thick grey smoke.

"Follow me..." Since I had a good sense of direction regardless of the smoke, I led the way. "Geez I don't remember the dorm being this big." I pant, stopping to catch my breath beneath the smoke.

Before I took another step Minho tackled me to the left, before I could rage at him for tackling me,
a large wooden plank fell from the roof to where I previously stood.

Did he just...save me??

The boy was now on top of me, "You're welcome."
Hastily, he stood up and without hesitation he held my hand, leading the way through the fire.

Right as we nearly reached the exit, just my luck, a bookshelf fell onto me, trapping one of my legs. Well, shit.

"Damn it!!" I shriek, trying to yank my leg out of the hefty bookshelf.

Minho turned around and crouched, "Wait, stay still-" and steadied his hands in the corner of the shelf.

"On three I'm going to lift alright?...1...2...3!" He lifted the shelf with all the remaining strength he could gather and I scurried out, limping.

"Shit I can't walk properly-"  I cried aloud, ugh stop being a weak ass, just push through with your possibly broken leg Y/N. It's not that bad, I'm sure.

"Quick get on my back!" Minho demanded, he ended up giving me a piggyback out of the dorm. Man, this was the first time I've seen Minho rather serious.

Gasping for clean air I fully inhaled once we were out of the dorm. Minho continued carrying me, to where the boys were.

"What the fuck was that??!"  He snapped, "Y/N got hurt because of this!"

The boys looked unkept, dusty faces, some cuts here and there. Jeongin was on the verge of tears, jittering with fear.

"Something about the old stove- there was a gas leak underneath it and it somehow caused the gas tanks to erupt." Chan kept his composure, "At least you guys are okay. We wanted to get you guys but we had no time and-"

"Okay? If you haven't noticed, I think her leg is broken." Minho retorted.

"If you haven't noticed, we're all in shock and a state of panic right now, please calm down hyung." Changbin emitted.

"What're we going to do? Our other dorm is all the way in Busan." Seungmin reported, "I don't suppose staying a hotel would suffice?"

"We'd have to talk to PDnim about it and-" Chan began, running his hands through his hand in stress and pacing around.

"I could ask Jungkook." I voiced, "BTS has plenty of different dorms around South Korea, I'm sure they'd lend us one temporarily till we find another place."

In no time, firefighters, news reporters, an ambulance and some extras appeared on the site.

A white car pulled up and out came..., "Maejin!" Minho exclaimed with his eyes wide.

"Here, Hyunjin you take Y/N." Minho passed me to Hyunjin, who now carried me. My leg was excruciatingly painful hence why I couldn't properly stand.

"You good Y/N?" Hyunjin asked while I was on his back.

"Not exactly the word I would use as of now.." I responded, not pertaining to my leg in a particular. This rather described the feeling I had towards seeing Minho dump me on Hyunjin to run to Maejin.

No, no. I'm not jealous, I guess I enjoyed being 'friends' with Minho for awhile, if you will. It felt quite assuring to be protected by him? I don't know.

"Oh there's the ambulance! Let's take you over there shall we." Hyunjin hummed, bringing me over to the ambulance.

I couldn't help but observe Minho and Maejin, they hugged for awhile and conversed about something.

Why can't we be friends Minho?