𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"After you m'lady?" Kyle held the door open, gesturing for me to exit. The atmosphere was light between the two of us, what a sense of relief I felt being away from the heavy atmosphere where Minho remained.

"So he's a gentleman I see." Playing along with Kyle, I curtsy.

"It's an art of expression I like to call manners." He chuckled, "Also, how does an Italian cuisine sound for tonight?"

"Dressed like this?? Please I look like I just got back from the gym or something." Glancing at my grey sweatpants and back long sleeve fitted top, you would never find me being underdressed wherever I go.

"Okay okay," He let out an understanding laugh, "Let's do something more introverted then, watch a movie and have dinner at mine?"

My eyes lit up, "Who could say no to that! Do you like marvel? We could have a marvel movie marathon!"

"You're kidding! I could binge watch marvel all day, and I say pairing this with some takeaway would be perfect!"

"Ah let's go! This will be so fun!" As I playfully grab onto Kyle's arm, another arm gets a hold of mine. You could say I was not very fond of the person who got a hold of me.

"Y/N." His voice began. 

"And what have you done this for?" Looking from his arm back to meeting his eyes, I scoff. It had taken a solid few days before he had finally gained the courage to come face to face with me. And of course, of all people, Kyle had to be here. Can't he see that Kyle and I are in the middle of something?

"I need your help with something." Minho's voice was firm and showed no trace of emotion. Ah yes, his nonchalant tone made it so easy for me to decipher what his problem was.

"I'm in the middle of something sorry. Kyle let's just go."

Kyle nodded, switching from holding my arm to my hand for a firmer grip. We were about to walk off but it was no surprise that Minho did the same. "Let her go Kyle, I'm requesting her presence."

Thank goodness Kyle could read the room, Minho was the last person I want to see right now. I just don't want to interact with him anymore, I honestly don't even know what's going on between us.

"Well she can make up her own mind Minho." Kyle returned his energy, "I saw we let her decide."

"What do you need help with anyway?" I exhale, he always had to come up with something didn't he.

"The choreo."

Impossible. Minho, you're the first one who always gets all the steps correct, done and noted without error. What help could I possibly offer as of now?

Kyle doesn't reply for me but like Minho, he awaits my answer. Argh, why is it dependent on me now?! Can't I just fly off with Kyle so we can binge watch Marvel movies together?
I suppose if it's for "work" purposes, I'm obliged to stick to my duty and actually fulfil my job responsibilities.

"Sorry Kyle but if it's work-" As I let go of his hand, he responds without hesitation,

"No no it's alright. I understand the whole work situation, you should go, it's important." He let out a small smile.

"I'm so sorry-...if we could just reschedule to another day, that would be great! I'll give my number to Kihyun so he could pass it to you!"

"You should go, I don't want to take up too much of your time. But yes, rescheduling would be ideal." He smiled once more and nodded before taking off.

Once Kyle was out of sight, I glared at Minho, ripping away from his hand, "Don't tell me this is some prank, what do you actually need help with? I know for a fact it's not the choreo."

"Chillax, it's not like you were going to do much with him anyway. You could watch a marvel movie on your phone anytime."

"It's not the same!!" I retorted as we entered the building once again, Minho trailed behind me. "Now what assistance are you so desperate to have from me?"

"This." He dragged me into a corner, and waited till nobody was around.

Hate To Love You [ Lee Minho x Reader ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara