𝘖𝘯𝘦

Minho's POV:

"Unfortunately today is my last day of working as the choreographer for you guys." Minhyuk hyung, our professional choreographer, reluctantly spoke as he turned off the loudspeakers once we finished dancing to 'Miroh'.

The members started to whine and pout, "Why are you resigning all of a sudden hyung?" Felix questioned then started chugging his water.

"As you all know I'm happily married and my wife is expecting a baby soon, therefore I'm resigning to help her take care of the baby. I also got employed recently with another job at a new company but I'm off work at the moment. I start work there in a few months." Minhyuk explained.

"But you've been with us since our debut days and now you're leaving so soon?" Jisung remarked, sadness lingering in his tone.

"I'm sorry to leave you guys so quickly but it's what is best for my wife and my child, as a soon-to-be father, I'm simply thinking ahead for my family. It's been a pleasure working with you guys, and I'm honoured to be Stray Kids' choreographer." Minhyuk grinned then extended his arms for a group hug.

We all rushed in because Minhyuk was truly like a wise- much older brother to us, he wasn't just a choreographer, he was our best friend too. Even though he was 8 years older than me but still.

"How about we go out for dinner tonight to celebrate Minhyuk hyung's new job and new child!" I suggested and everyone agreed.

Park Jinyoung PDnim then entered the dance practice room and further informed us about what would happen next.

"Since Minhyuk had to leave on such short notice, I haven't had time to find a professional choreographer for you guys just yet but I do have someone in mind who would do an excellent job for the time being." He announced.

Who could it be?

———

Y/N's POV:

"Why are you eating like a pig?" Mother commented at the sight of me gobbling my food like there was no tomorrow.

"Eat slowly dear, the food isn't going to run away." She chuckled lightly.

I quickly took a tissue and wiped my mouth, "Sorry mum, I'm just really hungry." I spoke with my mouth full but realized this wasn't correct table manners then quickly shushed myself.

"It's alright, seeing you eat with satisfaction makes me happy. As long as my daughter is healthy and eating well, I'm well too." Mum smiled warmly then took the tissue to wipe the corners of my lips.

"You haven't prepared a home-cooked meal in ages, therefore today's meal is special to me because you made it." We were out at a lunch bar together and mum brought some home-cook food for me to eat.

"I know I've been super busy with work lately, ever since your Father had to go overseas to work for his company, he still hasn't been getting paid much, therefore, I must work as well to keep the family steady." Mum sighed.

"What about Jungkook and Jenna? How are they doing? I haven't seen my younger siblings since I've enrolled into University." But now I've graduated from Design school and I'm trying to find a job, even though I'm only 18, I wanted to start with a stable job asap to support my family.

"Your younger siblings are doing good. Aside from being in BTS Jungkook enrolled into SOPA school of performing arts and Jenna is still in her school. Both of them have been receiving random love letters from people." Mum chuckled, and shook her head lightly.

"Sounds like a Jungkook and Jenna thing to me." I nod with agreement, giggling.

"Anyway, you remember Uncle Jinyoung right? My older brother who runs JYP entertainment said he wanted to meet up with you for a coffee to discuss something. Would 4pm today suit you?" Mum asked out of the blue.

Hmm 4pm...it's not like I have a social life where people are desperate for my company so yeah, I should be free.

"Yeah I'm free then, which coffee shop?"

"The Starbucks coffee shop on Gwajun street near the JYP entertainment building."

"Ok, I'll see him then."

———

Later that day:

"Ah Jeon Y/N, my beautiful niece!" Uncle Jinyoung greeted me and didn't hesitate to come in for a hug. I hugged him back of course, we used to be very close when I was younger but as I grew older, studies and such occupied me so I hardly saw him. He was one of my favourite uncles.

"Uncle Jinyoung! I haven't seen you in years!" I cried aloud.

"I got you a little something." He then handed me a small box, I opened it and inside was a necklace with my name on it, Y/N.

"I know, I'm a cool Uncle." A smug look was plastered to his face.

"Ah I love it! Thank you so much!!!"

"Still as bubbly as ever." He commented, looking at me full of awe.

"What would you like to drink, it's on me. Order anything you'd like, anything to eat perhaps?" Uncle Jinyoung asked as we queued up.

"One grande iced caramel macchiato, one slice of new york cheesecake and one cinnamon bun."

"You sure have a big appetite don't you?" He chuckled.

"What? A girl can't eat as she desires?" I retort.

"It was a joke dear, of course you can eat till your hearts content."

Once we've finished ordering, we took a seat by the window. We chatted for a bit, had good laughs, catching up with our latest life news and so on, then Uncle Jinyoung became serious and asked me something,

"Y/N, I know you've just graduated and are looking for a job design related but for the time being- well you see, within my company there is a boy group called Stray Kids and they're in need of a choreographer, would you perhaps be interested? It's only for a while though till I find a permanent replacement."

"The last time I danced was before my Uni years, it's been 3 years since I've danced..." I state.

"Well then, that's alright Y/N dear, I'll find-"

"....but I'll do it!" I added full of optimism.

Uncle Jinyoung beamed, "I've seen you dance, I know I can count on you. The boys are super hard working and nice, you'll be able to meet them tomorrow!"

"Sounds exciting! I've always wanted to try a job as a choreographer!" I grinned excitedly.

"You'll get paid by the company owner, aka me. There are a few rules though, you must dorm in with the boys, no dating as this is a professional situation and because I'm overprotective of my favourite niece hehe, always be on time to work and no slacking."

"Duly noted."

"See you tomorrow then at the JYP entertainment building at 8am okay?"

"See you then!"