𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Alright we're moving to the new dorm soon so grab whatever belongings you have and the bus comes in 20 minutes." Chan announced, to which the members responded by scurrying and gathering their belongings, leaving the room one by one.

Minho and I stayed back to tidy up the practice room for a while, I couldn't help but stare at the green mark on his arm. "Say Minho, you won't happen to know who put the medicine on my leg while I was asleep do you?"

He paused, eyes growing wide, "Not that I'm aware off."

"Hm." I hum, you're not going to admit it are you? 

"You coming?" Minho held the door open for me, but I hesitated, 

"I'll be with you in a sec, just need to grab some stuff." 

He nodded then exited swiftly, jogging off with a gym bag slung on his left shoulder. I went to the bathroom before the drive to the new accommodation, just cause, you know, who knows how long the drive will be?

On the way out of the bathroom, I flung the door open, a little too harshly actually, hitting someone in the process. "Oh my- I am so so sorry!" I bow to the guy. His paper files scatter on the ground and he scrunched his nose, rubbing it in the process. I was expecting a harsh response but none came, instead the man laughed. 

"Don't worry about it, I should've watched where I was going." He began picking up his files one by one, my body reacted instantly, rushing to help him with his files. 

"I haven't seen you before...uh, Kihyun." I read his name tag aloud, "Nice to meet you Kihyun, I'm Y/N. Part-time choreographer for Stray Kids." 

"Yes well I'm new here, got the job last week. It's nice to be acquainted with the girl who hit me on the head." He held his hand out for me to shake it, I rolled my eyes jokingly before doing so. His black hair was gelled up, framing his face proportionately, while his eyes were radiated friendliness and brightness. 

"Hey, that makes two of us!" 

"You're new here too?" He tilted his head, while I handed him the remaining files. 

"Yes actually, well my uncle is JYP so I had some connections getting a job here, not purely on my talent or abilities." I lightly chuckle. 

"Oh stop humbling yourself, I bet it's false humility." He tsked, teasing me, "By the way, my brother Kyle is supposed to visit me later, he's never been here before so he might get lost. Would you mind keeping an eye out for him? As the filing manager here, I'm supposed to stay in the files area of the office. You know, to keep things in an orderly manner, it's hard to move around frequently." 

"Only if I get $50 out of it." I raise a brow, without understanding the joke, Kihyun took out his wallet and searched for a $50 note, honey I- "No no no, I was joking Kihyun." I chortled because I felt bad, he tilted his head, yet again, 

"You're oddly confusing sometimes." He remarked while chuckling, putting his wallet back in his pocket. "A good confusing I suppose. My brother would like you. You and him are fairly similar."  

---

Stray Kids was still waiting for the bus upstairs in the lounge room, chattering amongst themselves. I, on the other hand, waited around for Kyle, Kihyun's brother, to show up. 

In a matter of minutes, a guy wearing a black button-up with a black overcoat, black cuffed jeans, and brown formal shoes showed up. He looked fairly identical to Kihyun, so I figured it must've been Kyle. 

"Kyle?" I approach him. 

"Yes I'm here to see Kihyun," He took off his coat and handed it to me, scanning the JYP entertainment centre.