𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Minho's POV: 

Both of us were captivated and mesmerized by the view of Seoul, dazzling it was. The way the black sky covered us like a warm blanket along with twinkling white stars, while soft city lights glowed throughout the landscape. 

"Minho..." Y/N began,

"Hm?" I respond, still admiring the view. 

"Why do you hate me?" She turned to face me, I did the same. 

Do I really hate her though? Or am I just acting this way because I want to. 

"I...-" Before I could respond, a loud crash erupted from inside, grabbing both our attention, we ran in as a response. 

"What's going on?" She panicked. 

"Bitch, give me my purse back!" Maejin aggressively yelled at another model. 

"Are you kidding me? This is mine, you literally copied me and bought the same purse as me!" The other model snapped, gripping tightly onto her wine glass.

"Um no, I swear, I bought it before you did."  

"You really don't know how to find your own style, face it Maejin, you'll always be living in my shadow." The model smirked mischievously. "...And there's nothing you can do about that." 

Standing there frozen, Maejin's face grew redder every second, her jaw clenched and at the speed of lighting, she grabbed a random wine glass and spalshed it at the other model. 

The model's jaw dropped, unable to react, "...This dress was specially designed for me...you fucker!!" A fight emerged between the two women. 

What are they, five year olds? I glanced at Maejin weirdly, she's never been this wild. 

Y/N looked pissed, "That is no way to speak to someone!" She yelled at the other model, pulling them apart. 

Maejin stood close to Y/N, "You should apologize..." Y/N calmly asked the other model to apologize, while turning to Maejin to check if she was alright. 

"Look, I don't know who you are but you look like you don't belong here do get the fuck out of my way." The model was about to slap Y/N but I stepped in front of her, stopping the slap by harshly gripping onto the model's arm. 

"That's enough." I grit my teeth. The model gave up, rolling her eyes and strutting away with her chin held as high as her ego. 

"Thanks Y/N..." Maejin smiled warmly, "....FOR RUINING MY OPPORTUNITY TO FIGHT WITH THAT BITCH!" Maejin chased after the model and threw a punch which took me by surprise, I think it took everyone in the room by surprise. 

Another fight commenced. Changbin tried stopping them but he got slapped by accident so he gave up, backing away instead. 

"CUT IT OUT YOU TWO!!" Both their managers pulled them apart, "This isn't good for your public image. Get a grip of yourselves." 

"I'm heading home for the night." Maejin snarled, storming out of the room without saying goodbye to anyone. Quite the behaviour tonight I must say.