𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"Alright, so what songs are you guys performing at the festival?" I ask, sitting cross-legged by the stereo.

"MIROH, Side-effects, and we're covering Blood Sweat & Tears by BTS." Felix responded.

"Good song choices, I've actually listened to most of your songs ever since my Uncle told me about you guys!"

"So you actually didn't care about us until you got this so-called job?" Minho rolled his eyes.

Feeling annoyed by this statement I stood up, "It's nothing like that! Of course I care about you guys and want to help out!"

Minho folded his arms glaring at me, "You only care about us because you get paid to do so."

"You know, you're being really difficult right now Minho."

"And you're presence is irritating me." He was a blunt person.

"Stop being a pain in the ass!" I snap.

"You're the pain in the ass!"

"Alright you're both being a pain in the ass to all of us, you're making my ears bleed with all that yelling." Changbin complained.

"Stop fighting, both of you! We need to focus here, let's just get to it, shall we?" Chan demanded, "Cue the music!"

I sat back down beside the stereo and pressed the play button. Since these dances were already choreographed by Minhyuk before, all I had to do was observe them and point out any messy or loose looking areas which lack sharp movements.

So far, the MIROH and Side-effects dances were extremely powerful and energetic, but Blood Sweat and Tears appeared to be lacking that energy.

"Pause for awhile..." I stopped the music, "You guys look like you're being forced to dance to this, and you look like you're all dead on the inside."

"What if we are dead on the inside." Seungmin confesses.

"Is it because you guys aren't sure with the movements or can't get the timing right or..."

"It's because you're annoying ass is watching us." Minho scoffed, then opened his water bottle gulping down his drink.

"It's my job to." What was his issue with me?

"Are you guys a bit unsure of the dance moves? If so, which parts are you confused about? I can assist you guys since I know the dance." I offered but Minho being his usual self had to reply,

"I was a backup dancer for BTS before so I should be the one assisting the boys, you can just sit there and be the stereo lady."

"Well my brother is a member of BTS and he taught me the dance. Alright I've had enough, what is your deal with me Minho?! Why do you dislike me so much??"

"It's my business. Anyway, let's just continue practicing..." Minho shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts then signalled for me to press play on the stereo.

There were some areas which I assisted in sharpening and fixing their movements to make the dance more clean. Even though Minho didn't like me correcting them, it was my job and I'm not going to let one mean guy ruin it for me. 

"How long do you guys usually practice for? It's been 6 hours..." I comment, looking down at my watch.

"Usually more...around 9 hours or so but I guess we can head back to the dorm now, everyone seems drained." Chan observed, while his eyes scanned around the dance practice room.

———

All of us took an Uber back to the dorm, in separate cars because all 10 of us could not fit into one 5 seater car.