𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

"Y/N!" Kyle called out, adjusting his jacket. He just returned from the toilet, "So, where to?"

"Want to just stroll around the city?" I suggest, but of course, I wanted to stroll because it gave me a chance to reflect on the kiss I had with Minho without any distractions.

"I take it you're enjoying the night so far?" Kyle began as we walked along the bustling street, filled with food markets, stores and other 'couples' enjoying their night out.

"It's been eventful alright." Without noticing, Kyle looks directly at my cheeks, "Is that a tint of red I'm seeing?"

I place my hand on my cheek, "What? Pft no, I don't blush."

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes playfully.

We carried on making our way throughout the city streets, and somehow ended up at the Han River where luminous night light decorations were placed.

Kyle stopped under a tree, with his hands in his pocket, "The night lights are almost as beautiful as you are."

"Please, I'm ten times better looking than those lights." I scoff, pushing him slightly.

"Who said I was walking to you? I quite clearly meant myself." He smirked, turning to me once more.

"Better watch out then, you've got some competition." It was obvious I meant the lights I referred to as "competition", but there was a slight drop in his smile. Did he think I meant Minho??

"You know Y/N, I'm glad we met at the office." He started, "You're a great girl and tonight was fun but.."

"But what?"

Kyle shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts, "You know what, ignore that I said. Tonight was great, I really enjoyed it and I'm glad you did too." He smiled warmly, scooting closer to me.

Placing his hand on my cheek, he leaned in.
He was leaning in?! Uh, what should I do?? I'm not technically dating Minho so there's nothing to hold back from kissing Kyle, but at the same time, I feel like I shouldn't.

Before I could come to a final decision, Kyle had already placed his lips on mine. It was sincere and gentle but unlike Minho's.

He pulled away, scanning my face for a reaction. I smiled softly, "Thank you for tonight Kyle. You're a nice person to hangout with."

"I enjoyed every moment of it Y/N." He held my hands.

"I should get going now, before it gets too late. I've got work tomorrow." I pull away from him and made my way to the nearest taxi stand. For a second I thought of looking back to wave him goodbye, but I didn't. I wanted to get away from him, for now at least.

NEXT DAY:

Uncle Jinyoung requested I meet him in his office for a quick morning meeting.

"So, Y/N, how're things with the boys going?" He gestured for me to sit on the chair in front of his overly large desk.

I thought about Minho for a second, "The boys are progressing aptly. They're an easy bunch to teach, they're quite literally the quickest learners."

"That's excellent to hear! If you like them so much then you'll be delighted to hear that you're going on tour with them, just to Japan and back for now. We're taking things slow as they're busy enough working on an upcoming album..." He started,
"And because I'm the best, here's a VIP ticket for you to bring whoever you want to accompany you on their Japan tour."

I grinned, trying my best to keep my composure, "Ah you're amazing! Thank you so much Uncle Jinyoung." I could say I had an idea of who I wanted to bring.