𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

The fresh cold breeze brushed against my warm skin as I leaned over the balcony, captivated by the breathtaking view of Seoul from the highest floor of this hotel.

What am I actually doing with my life?
This job is only temporary for three months, once it's done...where will I go?
What will I do?

You know what, let's stop worrying about the future for once. Let's just focus on the present, and worry about the present situation.

Ugh and that Minho guy, always getting on my nerves when I try to be reasonable with him. It's as if he's an immature child whom doesn't know how to behave like an adult.

Minho's POV:

Maejin was talking with a group of models so I didn't want to disturb her, it is best if I just let her do her thing.

The members were conversing amongst themselves and some other celebrities who happened to be here.

After gulping down the last sip of my red wine, I left it by the bar. It then occurred to me that Y/N still hadn't come inside. She told us the would be here soon but that 'soon' has been 45 minutes.

As much as we didn't get along and I disliked her, being the slightly caring person I am, I decide to checkup on her.

Why did I even dislike her? Was there even a valid reason? I suppose not but who even cares, she's still annoying at the end of the day.

There she was, leaning against the balcony as the wind gently blew against her (h/c) hair. She looked as though she was deep in thought, hm, should still go up to her? Yes, I should.

"What're you doing out here by yourself? It's been 45 minutes." I spoke up as I opened the glass door leading to the balcony.

"Thinking." She responded, still looking into the distance.

"About what?"

"Life."

"Oh in that case, I guess I should go then..sounds pretty deep if you ask me." Just as I turned to walk away, Y/N called out,

"No- uh, you can stay." She smiled warmly. That was the first time I've seen her smile warmly towards me, a real warm honey like sweet smile.

"So you want me to stay huh?" The ends of my lips, curve up to form a sly smirk.

She playfully pushed my arm, "Aish, if you're going to be annoying then no."

"Alright alright." My hands rose in the air, showing the surrendering position, "Minho won't be annoying." I talk in third person, chuckling.

"Good." She smirked.