𝘛𝘸𝘰

Minho's POV:

The next day at the JYP entertainment building, Park Jinyoung PDnim came into our lounge room, followed by a girl who was much shorter than him. She had (h/c) hair, bright (e/c) eyes, and a warm smile.

"I'd like to introduce you all to your new temporary choreographer and my niece, Jeon Y/N, she's 18 years old."

"Hey everyone!" She grinned while waving around the room. The other members were smiling at her, waving back, whereas I kept a straight serious face, was she replacing Minhyuk?? You've got to be kidding me, she's the same age as our maknae, Jeongin! Is the career of Stray Kids some kind of joke to Park Jinyoung PDnim?

"Well Y/N, introduce yourself and make yourself familiar with the members. I'll have someone send your belongings to Stray Kids' dorm house." Jinyoung PDnim said then left the room.

I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I took no notice of Y/N who was waving her hand in front of my face, "Helloo? Earth to Minho.." She chuckled.

"How do you know my name?"

"Hyunjin told me your name." She replied, pointing over to Hyunjin.

"How do you know his name?" I was startled.

"You were literally daydreaming for 10 minutes and during those 10 minutes, I got to know your other members. Now I heard that you're the main dancer? That's great! We could work together then." Y/N chimed but I decide to be mean,

"The only people I'll be working with are my other members." then walked off.

———

Y/N's POV:

"What's his problem?" I scoff, feeling irritated by Minho's behaviour.

"He's just bummed about Minhyuk, our old choreographer, he just resigned yesterday." Chan explained. "Don't be too bothered about him though, he's just being typical Minho."

"You're saying he's always that rude and mean??"

"Not when he is around Maejin." Changbin chuckled.

"Who's Maejin?"

"Kang Maejin is his girlfriend. She's a model, they met at a gala and I guess...fell in love?" Hyunjin notified me about Minho's relationship with the model.

"Good for him I guess." Sarcasm made a major appearance in my tone.

"You sound very happy for him." Seungmin replied, full of sarcasm as well.

"I wonder how she deals with his rudeness all the time." I sigh.

"Rude Minho vanishes when she's around. He turns into this perfect polite well-mannered boy for her, as though he can't be himself around her? He doesn't even act weird or like he usually does." Woojin states, thinking about the past times Maejin was around Minho.

"So is he...faking who he is to please her?"

"We don't truly know, but from the looks of it...maybe hyung is?" Jeongin shrugged.

"Well anyway, enough about Minho for now, we have to get practicing. We're performing at the KBS Song Festival in 2 days!" Chan, the leader, instructed an ushered us to get practicing.