𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

"Lucky for you, your leg isn't broken dear, it's just heavily bruised. You best avoid demanding activities such as dance or sports for now. I'll bandage your leg , keep it on for two days then take it off. Your leg will be good as new." The paramedics reassured, beginning the process of bandaging my bruised leg, particularly my shin.

"That's great because I'm not a fan of sports, let alone partaking in them." I chuckle with relief, "...except maybe just dancing, but that's not a sport is it. I mean technically it can be. It's more toward the arts side though, don't you think?-"
I halted halfway through my blabbering when it occurred to me that I was just trying to distract myself from Minho.

"All done now, you should be able to walk with this bandage, it's suitable for daily movement. What're you going to do now?" One of the paramedics asked after noticing my constant glancing at Minho.

"Uh, I'm going to make a call." I smile, "Thank you by the way."

Jungkook you better pick up your phone. Perhaps calling Jungkook to ask for a favour regarding our accommodation would make me useful around here.
"...Yeah of course! I'll talk to the boys and our manager about it. If they're cool with it I'll drop by with the key tomorrow." Jungkook chimed.

"Sweet thanks so much, you're a lifesaver! See you tomorrow, well maybe, then." I end the call.

"How's the leg holding up?" Chan approached me and helped me walk as I was still slightly limp.

"As far as bruised legs go, this isn't too bad." I laugh it off, "Oh and by the way, I just called Kook, the chances of us being able to rent one of BTS's dorm accommodations are high!"

"Oh gosh really?? Ah Y/N you're coming to our rescue again! I was on the phone with PDnim just now and he's agreed with what you've got, since he knows Jungkook, of course. He's also paying for the reconstruction bills...I'm just so bummed about this. If anyone had died tonight or anything, I feel like that's on me. I would've been guilty and unforgiving of myself for the rest of my life aish." Chan exasperated.

"It's not your fault Chan. Not like you can control inevitable gas leaks, don't be so hard on yourself. You're a great leader." I affirm as we walk over to the rest of the boys. A soft smile grew on the blonde boy's face, "Thank you Y/N.

"Guess who just went on the news?" A cocky Jisung approached us, "This guy." He pointed to himself, flashing a smug grin. "They stopped recording after a few sentences because I was too good looking for the camera."

"No they stopped because you were spouting nonsense-" Seungmin retorted.

"Talking about myself and how good-looking I am is not nonsense, excuse you." Jisung scoffed.

"Whatever, I'll be busy doing nothing over there if you guys need me."Rolling his eyes, Seungmin departed from the conversation. 

Once again, I found my eyes darting towards Minho's direction, he was still conversing with Maejin. "...Hey Chan," I whispered, facing away from the other boys as I wanted this conversation to be private.

"What's up?"

Why do I feel the urge to tell someone about Maejin's situation at the cafe? She wasn't abruptly doing anything inappropriate, it just felt eerie. "Actually- uh nevermind, "

"You sure?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." I nodded, "Well, what's our next move?" Scanning the area, it was merely chaotic. The fire was just put out, a few members making calls with their families, the others talking amongst themselves, news reporters giving information about the scene,  the manager of Stray kids discussed matters with the police, regarding our safety. The dorm looked far from okay, chipped blocks off the roof, black dusty pavements, specks of glass shattered on the ground.

"We'll see."

———

We were called to gather at the JYP entertainment building for the night. Uncle Jinyoung wanted to make sure we were safe as our safety was his priority. He explained the following procedures to be made, he'd have new clothes transferred for us and items replaced through insurance.

He found a new suitable accomodating dorm for us which meant that we wouldn't need to stay at one of BTS's dorms. "I'll have everything ready and sorted for you guys by tomorrow morning. Make yourselves comfortable because you'll be staying here for the night."

———

"I'm heading over to Maejin's place for a bit, I may or may not stay the night there. See you later boys." Minho affirmed, leaving the building.

"What's his deal with Maejin?" I accidentally blurt aloud, did jealousy just get the best of me? Take it back right now.

"Since when did you become so curious about Minho?" Changbin sat beside me, amused.

"I'm not." Ugh, can't you guys see? Maejin is up to something. She was with this guy at a cafe and they were flirting, I just don't want Minho to get hurt.
"But didn't you guys say that he often changes himself to please her? That sounds kinda toxic to me."

"I mean there's no denying that but he seems happy so-" Hyunjin shrugged.

"But that's just it, what if it's a mask? I don't want the poor boy to suffer and-" I held my speech whilst noticing 7 (guys I'm making this an OT8 fic now just cause) men stare at me with suspicion.
Redirecting my train of thought, I summarised my concern, "I just don't want Minho...to become more moody." Alright that probably wasn't the right choice of words but it got my point across.

"Somebody switched up all of a sudden." Seungmin noticed.

"You seem to like him more now Y/N, whatever changed your perception towards him?" Chan questioned, tilting his head.

"Like him more now? I don't know about that."

"Come on, who are you trying to trick? It's pretty obvious that you're beginning to like Minho, and not just in the platonic kind of way." Felix commented.

"Hold up, you really think I like Minho?! He's difficult, he yells at me every 5 seconds, he's adamant, he's-"

"He's Minho alright." Jeongin added, "Difficult to deal with but that's just who he is."

And he's great. I smile to myself, but snapped out of it. "No I can't, he's infuriating and it's like dealing with a toddler."

"I don't think we'll ever be on the same page." I shook my head.