𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Y/N's POV:

My body shrunk with discomfort as guilt and embarrassment got the best of me. What Minho said really sat amongst my last few straws. I could feel my stomach sink into a pit, as I stood there shocked by what Minho said.

The saddest part is that I thought we were already becoming friends.

"Ignore him, he doesn't know what he's saying. Come sit with me, I can show you some new tacks I've produced." Changbin gave a small smile, attempting to comfort me.

I wanted to smile back but my lips couldn't seem to budge, Minho's words had cut deep.

'I don't want to see her anymore' His voice rang in my head. No matter how loud Changbin's songs were, they weren't loud enough to drown my wave of thoughts out.

"What do you think?" He asked, "It's just a draft so there are still some messy parts in the verses."

"What're you on about it sounds great, you guys never fail to impress." I bop my head to the rest of the song, "I love it." The approval in my tone made Changbin's face light up.

——

Arrival at the dorm:

Dang, the place looked 5 times bigger than our old dorm, and more luxurious for the matter. I guess this was my uncles way of apologising and making up to the boys for the fire incident.

Furniture was all set up accordingly inside, there were video games for the boys and a huge flatscreen TV. A few glass chandeliers, marble floors and soft beige rugs.

Once our belongings were inside, Chan began, "Alright so this dorm has 5 bedrooms meaning that we're pairing up, 2 people for each bedroom and one person with their own room. What will it be?"

The boys hastily got into pairs and cheered, excited for the new dorm life. Meanwhile, I kept my head down, not wanting to have a say...or to speak in front of Minho, yes, that's more accurate.

"So Felix and Seungmin, Jeongin and Jisung...what about the rest of you?" Chan observed the Hyungs of the group.

"I wanted to go with Jeongin but dumbass Jisung got in the way." Hyunjin jokingly scoffed.

"I don't mind whoever." Changbin shrugged, putting black headphones around his neck.

"Yeah I'm fine with anyone as well." Chan added. "Minho? What about you?"

"Anyone but Miss False Tales over there." He didn't bother to even look at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh yes, it'd be a dream come true to not room with him anymore."

"Well since you're the only girl here, I think it's fair you get your own room. It'll be good." Chan assured, "So who's rooming with who then?"

"Hyunjinnn~!" Changbin sang, playfully hitting Hyunjin on the arm, the tall boy dramatically yelped causing a burst of laughter around the room.

"Alright so Minho and I then. It's settled." Chan nodded.

———

The day sped by quickly, splutters of orange and pink were plastered against the ombré mid to dark blue sky.

Glancing out the window of my room made me feel at peace for awhile. I still had no idea what my future held for me, what would I do after my job with Stray Kids? What should I pursue?

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door, "You can come in." I yell, turning to the entrance. "Oh Chan, what brings you here?"

"I'm going out for dinner with the '00 liners, want to join?" He softly asked, leaning against the doorframe.