𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"You told me Maejin was cheating on me so I'm going to take your word for it and believe you. But you'll need to help me find evidence before I even do anything to her." Minho began.

"Woah, firstly, that sounds like your own problem. It's your relationship so you should handle this on your own. Secondly, if you'll excuse me, I've got to find Kihyun because someone interrupted my hangout with his brother." Before I could move a muscle, Minho placed his hand against the wall beside my head, disallowing me to move. Huh, classic move.

"Move that arm or I'll move it myself."

"Why are you so desperate for this Kyle guy anyway. Is it cause he's the first guy who's shown you some sort of attention?" He chuckled with disbelief.

"I uh- what?! No!-"

Minho continued to chuckle while shaking his head.

"Argh, speak for yourself. You're literally clinging onto Maejin. If you ask me, you're not making any sense Minho."

"Will you keep down a little, only the boys know about Maejin and I want to keep it that way." The way his tone changed made me realise that he was rather serious about this whole situation, perhaps it was time to start keeping my composure a little.

"Alright. So you want Maejin and I, sort of have an interest in Kyle, if we help each other and sort each other out by keeping everything low, we should be good, right?"

"What exactly are you trying to imply Y/N?"

"I'll help you find out who exactly Maejin is cheating on you with so you can sort it out, and save your relationship, maybe. And then after, you leave me alone, or even better yet, help me properly get with Kyle."

Minho paused for a bit before finalizing his answer, "Alright, but if it doesn't work out, the deal is off." He moved his arm, allowing me to flee. 

___

"Right, so the last time I saw them was exactly at this spot." We stood outside the cafe, "He wore an orange cap and looked a few years older than her. That's all I remember." 

"Wait orange cap?" He turned to me, "...Did he happen to have a scar on his left cheek?" 

"Okay I'm not that meticulous, my eyes can only see so much-" I joked, 

"Y/N!" Minho retorted, eyes growing wide at the sudden build-up of information surrounding this mysterious man. 

"Alright alright, yes if I remember correctly." My hands raise up, surrendering. "It wasn't a huge scar though." 

"That confirms it. The guy you saw with her was her manager." 

"See that wasn't so hard?..." With an attempt to lighten the air a little I ask, "Think you'll raise this topic with her when you see her next?" 

"Why her manager though? Y/N, are you sure she was cheating on me?"

"Well if you count this as cheating then yes..." I demonstrated by holding Minho's hand and bringing my face unusually close to his, unintentionally grabbing his full attention. It then hit me that I was now the one who was unusually close to Minho, especially since he had a girlfriend, I shook my head, pulling away immediately. 

"Don't get any ideas, that was just a demonstration." Before he could say anything, I countered. "And if she was comfortable doing that in public, what are the possibilities of them doing worse things when they're alone?" 

"I'm still not buying this. I'd need to see it for myself to be certain." He shook his head. 

We stood there for a moment, gathering ideas of what our next move would be. "Hm, I seem to recall there being a photoshoot today for one of the magazines that Maejin works with, I could pop by and pretend to be scouting on JYP's behalf?"