𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

(Still) Minho's POV:

While the boys ate and stuffed themselves with the delightful cuisine, what they had implied about me liking Y/N ran through my head once more. Pft, as if I do.

"Actually I got this for you Y/N" I thought while handing her one of the tickets I got to a fashion show Maejin was walking in.
-
"No uh, you can stay..." She smiled warmly. That was the first time I saw her actually smile at me genuinely for once, a real warm like honey smile.
-
"Looks like Mr Tsundere might not be so cold after all" She chuckled.
-
"Quick get on my back!" I carried her through the fire with her injured leg while she clung on tightly to me.
-
Looking down at her wound, I gently poured the healing green medicine on her injury, hoping it would help quicken the healing process.
-
We danced together in the practice room alone, our bodies being extremely close in proximity made me heat up a little.

I suddenly recalled all the moments where I guess...made me realize that I did indeed have feelings for her.

"Minho? You're food's getting cold. If you don't want it, I'll have it." Hyunjin woke me from my thought process.

"Yeah, got for it." Passing the bowl to Hyunjin, I rose from my seat, "I need to find Y/N." I need to find her before it's too late, maybe Kyle shouldn't have her. As selfish as this sounds, she's mine, not his.

Chan grinned with assurance, "Knew it. Now go find her before you lose her."

With all the speed I could muster up, I ran out on my search for Y/N. If I recall correctly, one of Kyle's latter texts to her mentioned hanging around the city near some book cafe.

The only book cafe that came to mind was the recent one that opened a month ago, might as well give it a try, if they're not there then I'll continue the search, no harm done.

Come on please be here, please be here. Searching high and low throughout the book cafe, they were nowhere in sight. Ah, where else could they possibly be?? I went outside and stood by the entrance, hoping to get a clear view of the main city square.

Wait, that dress, I recognise it! It's got to be her.
She wore a dress for Kyle? Wow, she must be pretty into him huh.

Second thoughts got the best of me half way through approaching her, maybe I should leave them alone.

Or should I?
Ah just get it done Minho, or you'll regret this.

She was waiting outside a toilet area, which meant Kyle was inside there somewhere. Perfect, he's out of sight.

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N!!" A familiar voiced called out to me, a voice which, for once, I was happy to hear.

"Minho?" Turning around, his face was flushed, hair messy from the running he did, shirt a little loose and tucked out from his jeans. But to be fair, this unkept look was a perfect compliment to his fiery personality.

"What are you doing here Minho? I-"

He grabbed the nape of my neck and pulled me closer to him, my body curving into his as he did so. I could feel him breathing slowly but steadily, our hearts beating between us. He's close, extremely close to the point where I can't feel my legs anymore, I become oblivious to our surroundings and my only focus lies on him. All I feel is him, everywhere, his warmth, his touch, filling everything his voice is hoarse, whispering, "I want you." 

And then he kisses me. 

Minho's lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like a first snowfall, a cold pillow, like melting and being weightless in water. It's sweet, so effortlessly sweet that it makes you want more. Despite his strong persona, his kiss panned out to be the opposite, it was gentle, perhaps it was the other side of him. 

He pulled away from the kiss, running his thumb over my lips. "I'm sorry I shouldn't hav-"

Shaking my head, I peck him on the lips quickly once more, "I loved it." I sank a bit, feeling a little shy in front of him. I mean, it's almost impossible to never get shy in front of your...your crush? I suppose I could refer to him as that for now. The annoyance I once had towards this boy, had vanished almost completely. 

"All this time, I realised that it was my feelings for you that had caused me to act a certain way. I'd hate to love you because from the moment I saw you, I felt like you were out of reach from me." He exhaled before continuing, it was a lot for him to get off his chest, "I hated you because...I wanted you. Sounds stupid I know, and now that you're with Kyle, it seems messed up for me to swoop in and-" He didn't get to finish before his phone rang, he felt obliged to pick up because it was a call from Chan. 

After the call ended, his face scrunched with regret as he hesitated, "I've got to go, the groups' got an urget meeting with the boss. But could we talk about this later?" He slowly backtracked off, "And sort the whole thing out?" He grinned before turning to run off, of course I nodded. 

Once he was out of sight, I bounced up and down, squealing to myself with happiness, frustration and confusion simultaneously. 

As much as I liked Minho, I also liked Kyle. 
But oh my, that kiss, the butterflies, the tension, him. Why can't I stop thinking about him now? 
From bickering every two minutes to this?!!
Who knew. 

Shit but what do I tell Kyle about the kiss?! Granted we're not dating, I feel bad that I kissed someone else on our date, does this count as cheating or what. I mean, we're not official so it doesn't matter I suppose. 

Looks like I've got myself caught in a bit of a situation, haven't I?