𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

There was one bunk bed. Great, I have never once in my life slept on a bunk bed and to think I would share it with this...argh...boy.

"A bunk bed? I expected two single beds or something."

"This isn't a fairytale, princess."

"Don't call me princess." I roll my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep on the bottom or the top?..." He asked but before my mouth even opened he spoke, "Oh wait, I'm sleeping on the bottom. You can have the top."

"Whatever."

"By the way, my girlfriend is coming over later and she'll probably want to come to my room. I know one thing for sure, she would not be happy knowing that I'm rooming with...you, so while she is here, please stay outside and do not enter at the same time as I do. Got it?"

"Um yeah sure. It's not like I'm dying to be alone with you."

———

Dinner time:

DING DONG!

"That must be Maejin!" Minho grinned, running excitedly to the door.

"Ahhh sugarplum!" A girl voice squealed. Sugarplum? Uh ok.

I walked into the kitchen, Chan and Woojin were cooking. "Do you guys need any help?"

"That would be great! Could you please cut the onions?" Chan asked, of course I replied with a yes.

The onions were cut and I passed it to him, "Nice cutting!"

"Always a pleasure, I grew up helping my Mum in the kitchen."

"Oh really? I don't suppose you wouldn't mind making a dish to add to our dinner?" Chan handed me an apron.

"I would love too!" A special recipe that never failed to please me was my Mum's kimchi fried rice recipe. It was simple, quick and tasted delicious!

"Smells amazing!" Woojin complimented.

"Thanks man."

"Alright let's bring the food to the others." Chan, Woojin and I brought the food to the living room, placing it on the mini coffee table where everyone was seated around.

Including Minho and Maejin. Woah, Maejin was definitely a model, she literally had no flaws, no wonder Minho likes her.

"Oh who's this?" Maejin extended her hand,

"I'm Jeon Y/N. Part-time choreographer for the boys!"

"The Boyz? Isn't that another kpop group?" She squinted.

"The boys as in Stray Kids." I corrected.

"Ohh hahahah silly of me, anyway I'm Maejin! A model for the PinkScents magazine! We're going worldwide soon! Isn't that exciting?" She squealed.

"Yes, very exciting indeed."

"Anyway what's for dinner, I'm starving!!" Maejin took the bowl in-front of Jeongin, and Jeongin looked at her weirdly but she didn't take note.

"Let's dig in." Chan announced.

"Mmm this kimchi fried rice is really good hyung, you've really outdone yourselves!" Minho chimed.

"Actually we didn't make it, it was Y/N who made it." Woojin smiled, looking over at me.

"Oh uh, it's alright I guess...nothing too great." Minho toned downed.

"So you cook? It's quite nice. I cook too, but since my schedule is so packed with photo shoots and this and that and blah blah, I hardly have time to cook." Maejin commented.

"It's always nice to have cooking as a hobby isn't it?" I tried making a conversation with her.

"Not really, I mean, if you're like me and hardly have time to cook then it's simply a waste of a hobby to have."

"Mhm." Okay whatever, I've had enough of conversations with her...even though this is the first time I'm meeting her...but I do admire her honesty, not gonna lie.

"Minho hyung, why are you eating so little?" Felix questioned, noticing Minho's unusual behaviour.

"What are you talking about? I always eat this much."

"Come on let's go to your room!" Maejin pouted once the two of them had finished eating.

"Alright alright whatever you wish for." Minho smiled.

Once they were gone, Chan commented, "He even changes the way he eats to please her." Shaking his head.

After dinner, I assisted Changbin in washing the dishes then proceeded to sit down on the couch to wait for Maejin to leave.

———

"What're you doing out here?" Jisung softly asked, he obviously just had a shower and was already in his pyjamas along with a towel around his neck and his hair was still wet.

"Can't go into the room, especially since Maejin is there."

"It's almost 12 midnight though, you can't be serious, why are they taking so long? What even are they doing in there?" Jisung stood up and was about to knock on their door but I stopped him,

"No it's alright, let them be. I can wait."

"Come on, it's so late. This is ridiculous!" Jisung huffed.

"No really it's alright! I don't mind." It's not like I was eager to share a room with Minho.

"Are you sure?" He raised his brow.

"Yes! 100%, I'm fine, I enjoy times like this..you know meditation and all." I cross my legs and shut my eyes.

"If you insist." He chuckled then went into his room.

Not long after, I found myself dozing off and ending up falling asleep on the couch.