𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

MINHO's POV:

"I forced myself not to like you because you were in a relationship!!" Thinking back to our altercation, I now realised why Y/N was fuming...it's because she wants Kyle. (A/N: No stupid it's cause she like you!!!)

Looking at her, she's heavily zoned out, captivated by the view outside. I'm sorry but I don't know how I feel towards you Y/N, I'm confused myself. I can't just drop everything and kiss you, you know?

"You going to say something or are you going to keep staring?" She asked, her gaze still focused on the outside world. 

I was taken back by her comment, I mean I knew girls had exceptional peripheral vision but I didn't know it was THAT good. Darting my focus away from her, I sank back into my seat, spreading my legs for comfort. 

"You know, you yelling at me back on the bus hurt quite a bit. If you were only fake "dating" Maejin, why did you get so upset about my statement?" Y/N faced me, waiting for my response. What was my response? To be honest, did I even have a response? 

"It was because, well...it was...because-" It suddenly dawned on me that it was Y/N's oozing over Kyle that might have triggered something in me that day, that's a possibility, unless I was thinking about something else? "I was probably just being a dick, realistically." 

"Wow, is this character development I'm sensing?" She was amused, with her hand placed on her chest and her eye smile. 

I roll my eyes playfully, "Yeah whatever." Exhaling, a soft smile plasters itself upon my lips, "I'm sorry that I hurt you,  you know I never meant to hurt you in any way." 

"Minho being sweet is making my stomach churn and not the good kind. What have you done to the other Minho?!" Y/N teases, allowing for a moment of banter between us. 

"Rude Minho was murdered by someone called Y/N, coincidentally." I play along, shaking my head while she threw her head back with satisfaction. 

Her phone lights up half-way through our moment, by the look on her face, it was obviously some good news. "Oh my gosh! Look who texted me!" She cheered, "I guess Kihyun must've somehow given Kyle my number already." 

"Nice." 

"Ah! He just texted! Quick, what should I reply with?" 

"I don't know, what did he say?" I peer over at her screen and she willingly shows me, wow, she already save his name as 'Kyle <3', that was quick huh. 

Kyle: Hey Y/N, I just got your number from Kihyun! Was wondering if you wanted to reschedule our little date hangout to tonight? If you're available of course! :) -K

(a/n: btw, Kyle's face claim is Moon Gang Tae aka Kim Soo Hyun if you wanted a visual of how he looked like)

"Firstly, take the heart thing away, it's cringe. Secondly, if you want to get with this guy, then say yes. That's how you get to know him." I add, leaning back into my seat.

"The heart is cute though, a little friendship symbol." She giggled, while responding to Kyle.

"Yeah friendship." I hummed. 

___

We arrived back at the JYP entertainment building, "You have fun with Kyle tonight." Before getting out of the car I spoke. 

"Thanks, I will." She rejoiced, heading off to prepare for her date

I, on the other hand, went inside to see the boys who were all gathered here now. Relaxing after a long day of re-recording some of their verse parts. 

"There he is!!" The boys celebrated my return, Changbin and Hyunjin pranced on me with excitement. 

"Where's Y/N?" Felix inquired, looking around for her. 

"Going out with KyLe." That did not mean to sound that way, I swear.

"Ohhh that Kyle! He's such a cool guy, I saw him just n-" Jisung began but got hit by Seungmin, "Ow! What was that for?!" 

"You're not very fond of him are you?" Chan smirked, "Or is something else bothering you?" 

"What no?! Y/N can go out with whoever she wants to! Why would I be bothered?!" 

Hyunjin gasped, "It can't be...do you happen to..have feelings for her-"

"NOO!" I shush him, "I don't have feelings for Y/N!" 

"I mean it's actually been pretty obvious lately, everyone here except for Jeongin noticed that." Seungmin laughed, elbow tapping a sulking Jeongin. 

"Like her? She's the last person on this earth I'd like. I can barely hold in my puke looking at her." God, how childish can I be? Minho what's wrong with you?? "Please, whatever implications or conclusions you guys are making, I'm here to conclude that you're wrong." 

"Besides, you were never into Maejin were you?" Changbin folded his arms, and spoke as a matter of factly, "You were never a thing as well were you huh."

"I..." 

"You do know that Hatashi and I are friends, he told me everything. We just played dumb cause we didn't want to interfere." Changbin smirked, "We let you have your fun." 

"But I...you guys knew?!?" 

"When he says most of us, he means himself and me." Chan restated, "The rest of them were clueless." 

"Hey we weren't THAT clueless...we knew some stuff..." Jisung defended, "....Wait you weren't really dating Maejin??" He raised his brow, the rest of us laughed as a response. Ah, these boys.

"But how does all this relate to Y/N then?" Jeongin questioned, clearly the most confused among us. 

"Look, it doesn't. We don't have a thing for each other, you guys are just trying to stir up something-" Before I could finish my sentence, Changbin interjected, 

"Why is Y/N making out with Kyle outside the building?"

"What?!?" I whip my head around, turning in the direction Changbin faced, trying to locate the so-called couple, but they seemed to be nowhere in sight?

"Called it." Changbin burst out laughing once more, "If you didn't like her, you wouldn't be that concerned." 

"This is all really mature of you Bin." I roll my eyes, "Anyway, what's the plan for now? Dinner?" 

"We were all thinking of trying the new KBBQ restaurant in the city, all good with that?" Chan looked around, wanting to make sure we all agreed to our dinner choice. The members nodded, showing no signs of disagreement.

"Alright let's go." He chimed.