Spock

((I've been looking at the comments recently and its like I don't interact with you guys anymore. And for that I'm sorry and I'll try to reply to your comments and such more. I am just very busy and I'm trying to get some stuff done while Spring Break is going on right now. Thank you for waiting this long!))

(This was a request!)

You and Bones used to gossip behind Spock's back about his emotions.

"Do you think he stares at a mirror in the morning before he goes to work?" Bones asked one day, "Maybe he stares at his reflection making funny faces and stretching his face out so he can keep a serious face ALL DAY here."

You giggled, "Maybe. Maybe he watches funny videos before work and laughs off all his giggles so he has a straight face for the rest of the day."

Sulu leaned into your conversation and whispered, "I heard he watches America's Funniest Home Videos all night."

Kirk leans in too, grinning as he crosses his arms, "I heard he likes to watch old Kevin Hart videos before going to sleep."

"Those are old shows." Bones eyebrows rose like mountains.

"An oldie but a goodie." You smile.

"Well, you know what they say," Bones whispered back, "Nothing like the good old fashion fire to cook up your beans."

The small group hovering in a circle moan in disgust and Kirk just chuckled.

"Bones what did I say about your metaphors?"

"I underztood it!" Chekov raised his hand from his seat and walked up to the group.

Bones rolled his eyes, "Of course you did, kid."

Uhura came up next, "Hey, did you hear? Some red shirts in the Engineering room heard Spock giggle a little yesterday!"

"Your kidding!" You gasp.

"Now THIS I gotta see for myself." Kirk stated.

"We gotta get Spock to change his emotion in front of us." You urdged.

"But how? The dudes stone." Sulu scoffed.

"We could always get Uhura to kiss him..." Kirk purred while he gently elbowed his female lieutenant.

Uhura rolled her eyes, making you laugh. Bones smirked, "Actually...how about we make this interesting and let Y/N go in for this one."

Your eyes widen, "Me?"

"Yeah!" Sulu grinned, "Y/N, I dare you to sneak into Spock's quarters tonight and take a permanent marker to his face."

The small group chuckled while your face went extremely pale. You frown,

"Fine. I will! But if I'm making a sacrifice then YOU do too!"

"Fine." Kirk chuckled, "I bet my Captain's Chair that you won't do it."

You grin evilly and shake hands with your Captain, "Its a deal."

Who WOULDN'T bet on sitting in the Captain's Chair for a day?

Bones moaned with a playful smile on his face, "Jim you just made a TERRIBLE mistake."

"Ah its just a gamble, Bones. Besides!" Kirk playfully mocked you, "Y/N doesn't even have the balls to be within three feet of Spock anyway!"

You rolled your eyes, "We'll see about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, when you were positive everyone was asleep, you snuck down the hallway and into Spock's room. You knew it had to be a long shot to find the Vulcan asleep, but you had to try. Besides, you wanted a comfortable Captain's Chair waiting for you the next morning;)