Spock

((Wow you guys really loved the last chapter and it wasn't even a long one. Was it because of Sass-Spock? Should I do more Sass-Spock?))

You came home from work with a box from your office friends. You hear nothing when you enter the house, thinking either your boyfriend is being a workaholic tonight and isn't home yet, or he's already sleeping.

You set the box down and turn the lights on, only to smile to yourself when you saw Spock sleeping on the couch, waiting for you. You lean down and kiss his forehead, his eyes flutter open to show off his beautiful brown orbs.

"Y/N...what took you so long?"

"Office party. Accidentally left the party with the chocolates."

"Chocolate? What is that?"

Your jaw drops slightly but then you brush it away, since you shouldn't be surprised. The planet Vulcan never had chocolate. You walk over to the kitchen counter, Spock following close behind you. You take the box that was shaped as a heart and open it slightly.

"They're candy. It's sweet and full of sugar." You take one and plop it in his mouth.

He slowly chews, taking in the taste.

He swallows. "It does taste...pleasant."

"Want another one? I can't eat them all by myself."

2 Hours Later...

The phone rings five times before the doctor friend answers.

"*moan* Whhhat?"

"Bones!" You half yell into the phone. "Quick question!"

"This better be good." Bones mumbled on his end of the line.

"Um...so I gave Spock some sugar-!"

"You did WHAT?!"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Y/N don't you know ANYTHING about Vulcans?!"

"...Only the facts."

You hear him groan loudly into the phone before explaining to you:

"Phenylethylamine is a drug found in chocolate also when the person is in love. Vulcans, or half vulcans, become intoxicated by consuming chocolate, and the Vulcan word for 'friend, brother, or lover' is within the title of the drug."

You nervously chuckled as you scratched the back of your head. "So...he's drunk?"

"...Yes."

"Well," you giggle as you turn to the kitchen. "THAT explains a lot."

"How?"

"Y/N WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON YOUR PERIOD?!?" Was heard in the background of Bones' Phone.

Bones plugs his ears. "My god, Spock!"