Kirk

You moan in your sleep and reach for the other side of the bed, your fingers only lacing around bedsheets. You open your eyes and panic a little when you see the empty space beside you. You sit up and search the dark room. You turn your head and the clock said midnight. You roll your eyes. You knew EXACTLY where your husband can be at this time of night.

You roll out of bed and let your bedridden curls dangle past your shoulders as you walk out of your quarters. You didn't even want to wear your shoes down the long hallway of the USS Enterprise. You and your husband got married on the Enterprise, because you weren't gonna wait five years to get home to Earth and get married there. You both decided on a honeymoon when you do get back home, however, because that would be awkward if you had a honeymoon on the Enterprise.

You head to the Bridge and enter. The room was dark since everyone has turned in for the night. Usually this room was full of light and beeping sounds and shouting. Now only one person sat in the dark room, in his captain's chair, his back faced you.

You smile and step down that one step, quietly making your way to the chair. Your bare feet made tiny pit-pat sounds against the cold floor as you look over the chair, smiling.

Kirk was sound asleep. His whole body slumped into his captain's chair, his head leaning against his arm, which was propped up on the arm of the chair. His blonde hair was pushed over to one side and his gorgeous eyelashes fluttered while he slept. You roll your eyes playfully at his quiet snores and you put your hand on his shoulder, shaking him a little.

"James."

Your voice was a little over a whisper, loud and stern enough to wake Kirk from his sleep. He snorts slightly as his blue eyes pop open and you couldn't help but chuckle. He looks up at you and blinks, like a Deere in headlights.

"Sorry babe, I thought I'd start the day early."

"At midnight?" you smile and roll your eyes. "James Tiberius Kirk your crazy!"

He smirks and pulls your arm, making you trip over the arm of the captain's chair and fall into his lap, his strong arms holding you in a firm grip. You giggle as he gives you Eskimo kisses, one hand on the back of your neck and his other hand resting on your thigh. You both smiled widely as Kirk kissed your forehead, making you close your eyes and sink into his chest. He wraps his arms more tightly around you and chuckles randomly, making his chest vibrate against your ear.

"What?" you ask playfully as you open your eyes, staring into space.

"Never thought you'd sit in The Chair, huh?" he chuckles again.

You giggle and sit up a bit, your faces at the same height as you both stare at each other with bright smiles.

"Yes," you agree. "But I never thought I'd be sitting in The Chair with the captain, either."

Kirk laughs and fully kisses you on the lips, closing his eyes. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck, closing your eyes. His hands travel from your thigh, up your waist and settling on the back of your shoulder blades while he pulled you closer to him, which was ridiculously close.

"God I love you so much, Mrs. Kirk." He mumbled into the kiss, his lips vibrating against yours.

You giggle and bite his bottom lip.

"Love you too, Captain."