Kirk

It all started at the Academy.

"Hey sugar."

You look up to see dazzling blue eyes, blonde hair, and the hottest jawline. James T. Kirk. You were told of him and his one-night-stands by some friends before you. They made the mistake of falling for him. You say nothing, allowing him to continue.

"Would you mind having a drink with me?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. I would mind." You hiss at him rudely and walk away.

The next day was no different.

"I don't think I caught your name, princess."

"Well it's definitely not Princess so you can just give it up!" You frown and grab your things, walking away and giving Kirk the cold shoulder.

And the next few months after that was no different. It was pure torture!

You, unfortunately, weren't as lucky as your colleague friends and you were stuck with Kirk when you were assigned to the U.S.S ENTERPRISE. You didn't mind being under Christopher Pike's command, but when Kirk became Captain, you knew your life was going to be a living hell from now on.

"So! Y/N-!"

"Oh the hell did you figure out my name?!" You snapped.

Kirk grinned. "I have my ways."

"And I have mine." You hiss as you walk away, saying: "Fuck off!"

Then the next day...

"Ah, come on, Y/N." He smirks. "It's not every day you get to have a drink with a Captain of a Starship."

"Your right." You smile sweetly, which you had to admit, was scary and evil all at once. "And I intend to KEEP IT that way!" You then stomp towards your living quarters and don't come out for your engineering duties the next day.

'Scotty can handle it.' You thought to yourself as you sat on the edge of your bed, in complete darkness. You heard the knock on your door and you stand up, answering it.

You weren't surprised to see it was Kirk, but you WERE surprised to see that he looked angry. He grumbles something that you could barely make out.

"Lieutenant Y/N, ignoring me is one thing but ignoring your duties aboard this ship is unacceptable."

"Yes sir." You mutter as you grab your boots and walk out the door. You stop as you glare up at your captain. "And I can't ignore you...because you won't leave me alone."

And then you walk away to head to the warp core.

Now, ever since Khan damaged your ship...and half of London, you were relieved at least a year until things are back in order. You couldn't be any happier for your freedom of the Enterprise and asked Uhura and a couple other of your friends if they would like to have a drink that night. Bones agreed to come, same with Uhrua and Scotty. Chekov was forced into coming, Sulu telling him that it was going to be fun! Sadly, Sulu got stuck doing some repairs on the Enterprise Bridge but you were still glad Chekov was able to tag along. Spock refused to come either way and you didn't even invite Jim, but you weren't going to tell your friends that. You just told them that he couldn't make it.

About a week after that, around midnight, you were still awake and cleaning stuff up in your kitchen. You lived alone inside this big house and you had to admit that you didn't need all this space.

Someone knocked at your door and your eyebrows furrow. Who could be knocking at this time of night? You slowly walk towards the door and hesitate before grabbing the handle and swinging it open. Your eyes widen at who it was and you immediately lowered your gaze, refusing to meet his eyes.

"Captain Kirk! Is something wrong?"

You glance up again to notice that he was holding a bouquet of flowers, making your eyes widen again as you stare up at him with disbelief.

"Y/N..." He started out. Part of him looked sad. Like a cat left out in the rain.

"I never tried this hard to get a girl to go on a date with me, and let me tell ya...it feels different. Different because...I've never felt this way around any girls before. Your the first woman to have rejected me and refuse to be with me, and that just made me want you more and more. You made feel something...something no girl has made me feel, and...I think..."

"I think I'm in love with you."

You smile through your tears you haven't noticed yet and Kirk returned it with shiny white teeth. He stepped towards you, towering over you as your foreheads touch and he closes his eyes, taking in your scent.

"I love you, Y/N."

You take the flowers and stood on your tippy toes, wrapping your arms around his neck. He chuckles slightly and rests his hands on your hip.

"Now..." He whispered into your ear.

"Will you give me the honor in having a drink with me?"

What else could you say?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been six years and you were happily married to Captain James Tiberius Kirk. Not to mention, the two little girls that keep following their daddy around the house, begging him to play with them. It made you laugh your heart out when you would peek into the playroom to see him all dressed in feather boas, tiaras, and nail polish. At the end of each day, when your daughters are asleep, you would help him remove the nail polish in the bathroom you two share.

"Never thought little girls could be so vicious!" Jim moaned as he leaned against the counter while you had a hold of his hand, removing the pink paint off his fingernails.

"Of course they are! They're your daughters!" You teased as you tried to contain your laughter.

Jim grinned and kissed your nose. "Our daughters."

When you were done with his hands, he reached down and pats your stomach. You were pregnant again and you were six months in, forming a big round baby bump that Kirk kept adoring over. You found out last week that you were having a boy this time, and your husband couldn't be more than happy.

He brings you close in a warm embrace and he repeatedly kissed your nose, cheeks, and lips, making you giggle.

"So what bedtime story did the girls ask for tonight?" You asked him, as you nestled into the crook of his neck.

He kissed the top of your head then settles his cheek in your hair. "Ours."

((Sorry that its been awhile! I hope this chapter made up for it!))