Bones

You have seen terrible wounds, deaths, and many other things during your travels of the USS Enterprise, and you had to rush to the Med Bay immediately to give the patients to Dr. Leonard McCoy, or who you like to call, Bones. Bones was glad you always found a reason to report to the Med Bay, whether it's an injured colleague, or to give him medical equipment. But you had never gotten yourself injured in order to see him, and you were glad that you haven't gotten injured yet. In your entire lifetime, you have not broken one bone.

Unfortunately, your luck runs out. You were on the Vengeance to help Scotty and Kirk stop Admiral Marcus and unfortunately...Khan thought it'd be good sport if he stomped on your leg and shattered it.

Red lights flashed everywhere as Scotty and Kirk dragged you to Med Bay the second they arrived back on the Enterprise. When they entered the room, Bones turns and his eyes widen.

"Damn it, Y/N! What the hell happened?"

You kept yelling in pain and you couldn't answer, so Kirk answered for you.

"Khan broke her leg."

They set you down on a sick bey bed and Bones steadies you, quickly examining your leg and then giving Kirk and Scotty instructions.

"Y/N," Bones said rather calmly. "Your kneecap is dislocated. We have to snap it back into place."

You moan loudly as the sweat quickly wets your pale face. Bones instructs Scotty and Kirk to pin down your arms and your one good leg while he snaps your broken leg back together. You feel two pairs of hands grab your arms and leg. One pair of hands were firm, scarred, and strong, those had to belong to Kirk's. The other pair were slightly flimsy, stiff, but rough from engine repairs he's done in the past, those hands belonged to Scotty. You give out a more quieter scream but not before you felt another pair of hands gently grip your shoulder. These hands were steady, unlike Kirk's and Scotty's. These hands were soft, but firm and warm. They were comforting. They belonged to Bones.

"Y/N, I want you to bite on this." He ordered gently as he put a cloth towards your mouth.

You nod slightly as you bite into the cloth, tears brimming in your eyes. You feel Bones' hands leave your shoulder as they move down to your broken leg. You squeeze your eyes shut, bracing for the shearing pain. Bones slowly counts to three and Kirk and Scotty tighten their grip on you. When Bones says three he leans his whole weight on your dislocated knee and with his whole force, snaps it into place.

You drop the cloth from your mouth as you let out a loud, blood curdling scream, tears forcing through your eyes again. White hot flashes of pain burn throughout your whole body, and you felt like you were gonna be sick. Your screams echo throughout the room as your vision blurs with tears. The three men around you wince and Scotty brings his hands to his ears to block out the loud screams. Your screams continue only they grow quieter by the minute as you try to breathe heavily to keep from getting sick. Your chest rises up an down as you shake violently, trying to breathe and calm down, but your tears wouldn't let you.

Kirk and Scotty's hands leave you as Bones' hands turn gentle once again as it carefully, as if afraid to hurt you any further, bandages up your leg. You look down to see the blood already soaking through the bandage and Kirk and Scotty left the room. You lean you head back again and moan quietly, a soft sob escapes your lips. Bones' hands never left your side as they trail up to hold your hand.

"Shh. Don't cry, darling," Bones' voice whispered in your ear, his warm breath going down your neck. "I'm here. And I'm gonna hunt that bastard down for hurting you."

You eyes flutter shut and you breathe slowly in and out once more, gripping your fingers around Bones' hands to make sure he was still there. You feel his other hand slowly stroke your sweaty forehead, but he didn't seem to mind.

"B-Bones..." you whimpered, your stomach wasn't feeling too well at you talking. You tried to joke around like your normal self but your body barely cooperated. "I...I think I need a doctor."

(Yeah if you know that quote then you had the best childhood;)

Bones realizes what you meant and he smirks, wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh really?"

You giggle quietly as Bones turns to look around to see if anyone was watching, and then leans down to meet his lips with yours. You respond right away as he bites your bottom lip gently, making you feel flustered.

Oh yes, the doctor made you feel 100% better.