Khan

You had a rough day at work. You were working non-stop because you needed enough money to care of yourself and ANOTHER person under your roof. Khan was what you would call your 'boyfriend' but he was in hiding at the moment under your bed pretty much, so you couldn't tell anybody you had a criminal as your significant other.

You came home after a long day, finally! You were tired, pissed, and felt like you could just soak in the bath all night. You didn't want to talk to anyone, you didn't want to cook for anyone, you just wanted time to yourself. You turn to lock your front door behind you and when you spun back around, you had a black blindfold wrapped around your eyes.

"What the hell?!" You growled.

"Rough day, my love?" Khan's seductive, deep, evil voice whispered in you ear, his hot breath on your neck, making you shiver.

"Damn right." you snap as you cross your arms, "And you're not helping!"

"Oh, what a shame," he said rather sarcastically as he wrapped his arms around you from behind. "I have a surprise for you."

He helped you walk up the stairs by scooping you up bridal style, which you usually would have laughed because of that...

But your grumpy attitude wasn't helping, "Khan you better get this damn blindfold off me or so help me I'll-!"

Your outburst was silenced by a pair of rough, soft lips crashing against yours. Shit, you hated it when he can make you calm down and stay speechless with his kisses. You only kissed back for a second when he pulled away.

"Or what?" You could so hear the smirk in his voice.

You hated losing to this, but he made you shut up with just one quick kiss and you were suddenly quiet, "I don't know," you whisper, "I'll shut up now."

"You better." Khan's voice warned you playfully.

Finally, he set you down on what you felt was cold tiles and you observed that you were in the bathroom. You feel his firm, strong, gentle hands take the blindfold off but he didn't let you see anything yet as he put his hands over your eyes.

"Ready?" He whispered.

You crossed your arms stubbornly, "This better be good."

He chuckled softly in your ear before removing his hands, letting your eyes adjust to the scene as your eyes widen, but your lips stayed in a small frown.

There were red-lit candles lighting up the dark bathroom, the tub was filled with steaming water and bubbles floating above the water and in the air. There was a wine bottle and two single glasses sitting beside the bath tub and there was blood red rose petals all around the black and white bathroom tiles. There was soft, harp music playing in the background. The lights of the cities shining off in the distance outside the window.

Suddenly, you smiled for the first time all day, "I love it," you simply whispered.

Khan chuckled from behind you as he wrapped your arms around your waist from behind, "I thought you might," he kisses your neck eagerly, almost hungrily.

"You're a lifesaver, you know that?" You sigh.

"Not many people would agree with you," he pointed out.

"I don't care," you said rudely as you turned around, kissing him squarely on the lips with just as much forced as when he kissed you back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both were in the bath tub, your bare back snuggled into his bare chest with his strong superhuman arms wrapped around you, holding you close in his lap. You sigh as you soak in the warm water and the ticklish bubbles. You open your eyes when you felt his lips kissing the shell of your ear.

"So what was all of this for anyways?" You asked.

His lips traveled down to your neck and vibrated when he talked, "For helping me hide even though you knew the risks. For taking me into your home when I needed a place to stay. For not calling me a monster even though I've killed millions of innocent lives. I deserve to be alone, but you made a different call. I don't know how I could have gotten so lucky having you by my side, but I'm making the best of it for as long as I can."

You smile to yourself as you stare off in space while he continued kissing your neck, "You're welcome," you answer.

"I love you..." he mumbled under his breath.

In answer you turned your head to the side, your hand reaching up and grabbing the back of his neck, pulling him into a long, passionate kiss. Your fingers curl into his raven hair as his hand cups your face, pulling you even closer if possible.

You fell in love with a criminal. And you didn't care.