Spock

You glance over to your boyfriend, Spock, who sat on the couch, back faced you, as he was collecting data on his PADD. 'Well HE won't be talking for awhile.' You thought. Your stomach growled and decided to make dinner. You walked into the kitchen and turned on the stove, feeling like cooking pasta for tonight.

You set the table and even added a romantic candle in the middle. You realized work at Star Fleet has been frustrating for both of you, and the two of you needed a break. That includes getting Spock's thoughts AWAY from his PADD and his work. You walked over and hovered over him from behind the couch. He didn't seem to notice you as his emotionless eyes were fixed on the data screen. You moved some of his perfectly shaped bangs with your fingers and lean his head back. He tensed slightly in surprise as you kiss his forehead.

"Come eat with me?" You asked, smiling happily.

Usually, Spock would say something upon the line 'I am not hungry.' Or 'I have to finish my equation.' But today it was different. Your voice sounded so welcoming and new, there was just something different about you that Spock was quiet, in thought. He nods and gets up. You smile as you take his hand and lead him to the dinner table.

Most of dinner was in silence, but in a good, comforting way. You gracefully eat your food as you watch Spock just stare at his platter and pick at it cautiously. His back was straight with perfect posture and he seemed to be wearing a curious frown.

Halfway through dinner, as you lean down to take another bite, you feel his foot touch your shin and you take no notice in it, you only smiled. Then you feel his foot going up your pant leg and caressing your skin in a loving way, and that made you stop suddenly and look up at him.

He didn't meet your gaze. He was still cautiously picking at his food and then taking a small bite, one by one...like nothing was happening beneath the table.

After dinner, you were cleaning the dishes while Spock cleaned the table. He didn't even offer helping, he just did it, and you were grateful for a boyfriend like that. When the cleaning was done, Spock went back to sit on the couch and take his place again with his PADD. You washed your hands and stare at the back of his head from the kitchen and sighed.

"I'm going to take a shower."

He didn't respond, which you expected and started walking towards your shared bathroom.

"Mind if I join you?"

You halt in mid-step and turn to him, wide eyed. He didn't look up from his PADD, but you HEARD him say it, you were sure he said it. And THAT was something you didn't expect.

Finally, you smiled and walked over to the couch, taking his hand. He looks up and gives you a small smile as he stood.

"Come on." you smiled.

And the two of you went to the bathroom.

((Sorry that its been awhile. I still have a couple more requests to do so just sit back and I'll update shortly. Thanks for being patient!))