Kirk

((Just to the people who haven't seen their request yet, I haven't forgotten you. I have A LOT of requests so I'm doing them one by one. So be patient and I'll get to your request shortly.))

You nervously fiddle with your fingers as you waited for Kirk in your shared quarters. You had turned in early to ponder on how you will tell him the big news. He worked late on the Bridge with Sulu, Chekov, and Spock, so you had plenty of time to worry your ass off. You and your best friend Uhura have already talked about it, and it made you literally sick just by thinking about it.

You sat on the edge of the bed, in the dark room with only one dim lamp lit. You started to play with pieces of your hair and twirled some strands through your fingers, biting your lip nervously. What really made you nervous...is that you and Kirk were only engaged, not EVEN married! All you knew that this was going to be the longest year of your life.

You hear the door slide open and you felt the palms of your hands turn immediately sweaty. You felt hot as your cheeks and ears burned. You sifted on the mattress as the light switches on, and you blink to get used to the bright light.

"Oh, your still up?"

You smile shyly at a confused Jim Kirk. He smirks slightly and closed the door behind him, walking up to you. He kneels down in front of you, taking your hands in his. He smiled.

"What's wrong, babe? Your shivering like crazy!"

You break one of your hands from Jim's and examined your hand. He was right. You were shaking violently. You smile as you look back down at Kirk. Why SHOULD you be nervous? It was going to happen SOONER or later...

You sigh with a big smile. "I have something to tell you."

"Yeah?" He grinned.

You got lost in his sparkling eyes for a moment. God, he was so dazzling! He used to be a one-night-stand kind of guy until you came around and changed him. Sure, he'd still go to clubs but he wouldn't be coming home with girls anymore. No, he came home to you every night, and it was GREAT for awhile! ...Until one night Kirk was too drunk and too into it to forget protection;)

You sigh again. "We're going to have a baby."

The room was suddenly filled with awkward silence as Kirk's smile turned into a shocked expression. He stood in the same position, your hands in his, for some time as he comprehend these news. He wasn't frowning like he was disappointed...he was frowning because he was confused.

"Wh...What?" he croaked, gulping down on something nervously.

You giggle. "I'm pregnant, Jimmy." You repeated.

It was an even LONGER silence. You weren't nervous anymore...you were actually ENJOYING this now! I mean, come on! Its not every day Captain James T. Kirk doesn't know how to respond to such shocking news. He's always Mister Punch-Line. He always respond to everything. He always has something to say. And you were so amused that you were the very first person to change that in him.

He gulped as he, almost excitedly, whispers. "Are you serious?"

You nod rapidly. You looked just as excited. Finally, Jim laughed merrily. He scoops you in his arms by the waist and spins you around, both of you laughing cheerfully.

"We're having a baby!" Jim cheered.

You both giggle once more before him spinning you slowly came to a stop, his hands never left your waist, though. You placed your hands on his chest and giggle when he leans down to kiss your cheek.

"Congratulations Mommy." Kirk whispered into your ear.

You reach up and fully kiss him on the lips. "Your going to be a wonderful parent, Daddy."