Scotty

"By god, lass! Can't you get off the bloody damn torpedo?!"

Scotty was obviously annoyed with you but you smiled, knowing he was stressed from today and only meant to tease you. Even though you wanted to make him feel better, you didn't get off the mysterious torpedo that was set down moments ago. Scotty kept arguing with the soldier who brought 72 of them in because the guy kept saying 'it's classified'. You gotta admit, anyone could get pissed off with the guy, including Scotty.

"I told you!" Scotty yelled at the soldier. "No specks! No signature! And-! Lassie get DOWN from that BLOODY TORPEDO!"

"Okay, okay sorry, Mister Grumpy Pants." You frown, half amused but you got off the torpedo finally, helping Keenser down as well.

After the soldier left, you took your PADD and started scanning the torpedo for any exposed explosive or radiation for safety precautions. You were down to torpedo 46 out of 72 when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind and you gasp slightly when you felt his breath on your neck when his head rested on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry about earlier, lass." Scotty grumbled. "I'm sorry I acted like a total git."

You giggled and turned your head slightly, kissing his cheek. "It's okay, hun."

He didn't take that as an answer and tilts his head so you kissed his lips instead, making you giggle in between the kiss.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise. I got a bottle of Scotch for lunch break. Care to join me?"

"I'd be happy to, Mr. Scott."

(I'm sorry this one was so short. No offense to Scotty and all he's awesome! But I didn't have ideas for him. I'll have better ones in the future I promise!)