Chapter 42 "Volition"

"I didn't signed up for this," Soobin mumbled as he found himself entering the nightclub. He had been sober for months and he didn't actually expect that as soon as they land on Ukraine, he'd be here in an instant.

"Keep it down, Steve," Yeonjun chuckled, cringing at the name as he was still not used to it until now. "You wouldn't want to blow your cover this early."

Up with their English names, which suited each of them and sounded really foreign. They're also dressed into something that was still fashionable and lowkey expensive, but to form a disguise to hide their identities.

"Damn, I miss playing around," Beomgyu grinned as Taehyun gave him a what-the-fuck-look.

"Gyu, you're giving me goosebumps," Taehyun commented nonchalantly.

"That's Ben for you, Terry," Beomgyu grinned as he playfully winked at him. He had a beer glass, holding it loosely as he turned to wave goodbye at them. "I'll see you guys around. Go find your usual girls."

"Since when did he start indulging with that shit again?" Taehyun made a digusted look as he turned to look at Soobin.

"I almost forgot that you're sharper than Kai when it comes to the girls in this city," Soobin laughed, ignoring the latter's question.

"As if you weren't," Taehyun snapped as he gulped down a half of his wine. "Also, that was back in second year college, and now that I'm not being a dick anymore, I realized that some of them are really disgusting."

"You sure you're not following Ben?" Yeonjun joked as he grinned.

Taehyun rolled his eyes before he left the two and walked to Kai.

Kai was sighing as he looked around the bar, ignoring the heavy blasting of the music. He wasn't in a good mood as he had been tiring himself again since they came in the country.

Earlier this morning, they've been searching the streets, the public parks, average hotels and motels, and even the convenience stores. The thought of Y/n being separated from his sisters kind of scared the shit out of him. He wasn't sure if Saegi would be able to help her all alone.

Tonight, they're in a nightclub, expecting Kylla, Kaliyah, or maybe Saegi to enter the place even on this situation that they were in. As for now, they couldn't think of any other places where to start finding the girls again. So, they waited for atleast one of them to show up.

They bet, it's Kylla who would be more likely to visit the bar at this time.

"Kai, got anything?" Taehyun asked as he stood beside Kai.

"Nothing."

Taehyun clicked his tongue, "I'm surprised you're actually serious about this now. It's good that you're- wait.. hold up, is that Ylouisa?" He suddenly pointed towards the entrance of the bar and Kai's eyes followed, widening them in shock.

"What the heck is she doing here in Ukraine.." Kai trailed off as he made eye contact with her. Ylouisa waved and hurriedly walked towards him, pushing herself into the sea of people.

Kai found it somehow strange while Taehyun turned to whisper something, "Daniel's going to start doubting you again if he sees that bitch in here and-"

"You should've made it clearer, Kamal," Yeonjun suddenly came as he eyed Ylouisa, and Taehyun failing to finish his words. "Seems like she followed you all the way here, huh? I wouldn't call this shit a coincidence."