Chapter 6 "Beach"

Kai's Point Of View

From the day I met her, I started thinking strangely.

I remembered how we first met in the middle of our corridor, where I couldn't took off my eyes from her. That was also the time that my goals in this black and white world of mine descended and became one.

I'll have her.

But I also have to face tons of obstacles first and I realized that she's a bit expensive and way different.

My main problem is, I already did some moves to make her instantly fall for me. But she just shrugged all of it. Maybe she only sees me as her brother's friend and I couldn't accept that.

How could she be like this?

She should be proud and grateful that I, Kai Kamal Huening, likes her.

...

who am I kidding?

I know. I'm a player. So what? I want her but yeah, I'm a playboy and so does Yeonjun! He understands what I feel and how I feel. I could sense that he already knew that Y/n got my interest and he is terrified.

Currently..

I'm with her inside the janitor's room where I pulled her so that I'll know if she remembered what did we do last night. The night that she went wild and we almost fuck. I almost lose my control and tear her clothes into pieces. Unfortunately, she fell asleep of course because of the strong alcohol.

I then asked myself..

When will I see you again being this hot and wild?

"I can try to make you remember what exactly happened."

"What? How are you---"

Before she could finish her question, I crashed my lips on hers. I sighed in delight as I missed the sweet corners of her moist lips. She was shocked and I heard her bag falling on the floor. 

"K-Kai.." she tried to speak while her small hands are on my shoulders, trying to push me away. I'm stronger and I just pinned myself on her so that she'd realize that there is no way that she could escape.

She is not responding to the kiss and I could feel her pressing herself on the wall. "Kai..hmm.. let me.. go.." she breathes and avoids me and I quickly think of a way to make her open her mouth for me.

I pulled away and I let my gaze met hers. She's panting softly and is staring dead at me. Until now, those pretty and attractive eyes that she has, are like platinum shinning which sometimes gave me goosebumps and I also found way more addicting than my previous girls.

I gave her a small smirk before finally an idea popped up in my mind.

My sight travelled down on her beautiful neck and I almost licked my own lips infront of her. I couldn't stop myself anymore.

I leaned again and she just stayed still in fear which I found really cute. I sniffed her scent before kissing her throat. She softly gasps and closes her eyes tightly.

"Are you afraid, cutie?" I chuckled then bit my lower lip as I wait for her reply.

"D-Don't laugh like that." She mumbles and I remembered how I chuckled infront of her last night and she also replied like now.

Without having any second thoughts, I suck on her neck and she squeaks. "Mhmm.." I hummed as feel like I'm eating a dessert.

"Aghh, Kai.." she breathes and I smiled to myself. I suck harder then transferred to another spot. I am still waiting for her to gasp violently but it's still not happening.