Chapter 11 "Marry Him"

"Ask me what?"

The four members moved their gazes on Yeonjun who was standing near the doorframe. Beomgyu and Taehyun exchanged glances while Soobin took the initiative to speak.

"Yeonjun, finally you came." He exclaimed with an awkward tone in his voice.

"Kai, what's the matter?" Beomgyu mouthed at the said boy while Taehyun grabbed the newspaper from his hands.

A lot of random ideas popped up on Hueningkai's head as he kept on telling himself to speak everything infront of Yeonjun.

Maybe, he will agree.

"Yeonjun," he called and grabbed the newspaper on Taehyun's hands. "Look."

Soobin halted from walking towards Yeonjun as soon as Kai tossed the newspaper. Yeonjun caught it with both of his hands. Without hesitation, he read it fast with only his eyes. After reading it, he gave Kai a look.

"Why? Something wrong?" He asked innocently.

Kai chuckled sarcastically as the others tried to understand what was going on. "It says there that there was a car-crash on the North Kanggi bridge years ago."

"Yes. I just read it." The other replied blankly. "You know, I can't understand you. Can you just please be... blunt?"

All of them looked at Kai, expecting to know what was he gonna say.

"Let me marry Y/n after her graduation."

Soobin got choked on air, Beomgyu did his signature sound while Taehyun just blinked. They then tried understanding Yeonjun's expression that was unreadable.

"What the----"

"You told me to be blunt." Kai innocently retorted.

"I wasn't expecting you to say that!" Yeonjun exclaimed with his breathing slowly getting heavy. "Marry her? You already know what is going to be my answer."

"It's a big and fat no." Beomgyu simply commented.

"Not gonna argue." Taehyun agreed.

"Yep, they're right. It's a 'no'. Kai, we talked about this already. You can play with any other girl except for----" Soobin tried to remind but Kai suddenly ran up towards his room. "Yah!  Hueningkai!"

Kai went up to Soobin's room because they left their bags there. He came down again with a long and thick folder in his hands. The members seemed very confused as he handed it to Yeonjun.

"I'm not playing anymore. This is a bit serious and you will definitely say 'yes'." He explained while Yeonjun pulled the folder harshly with a furious look.

He opened the folder and read a few sentences that caused for the others to stood nearer. While he read it, his face expression immediately changed.

"Six years ago, my father and your father made an agreement. You know that they are bestfriends since forever and they are also the reason why we met and became bestfriends too."

"They agreed that after we graduated, Y/n and I will get married."

The room went silent. Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun looked very shock. Kai was so dead serious and what he said was written there. He was right.

Yeonjun kept on reading it even if he understood it already. After a few more seconds, he lifted his eyes to look at Kai. "You are right. This is dad's signature."