Chapter 24 "What Exactly Happened"

Y/n waited for hours. Again. Not knowing that Kai went out to do something important.

But still no signs of her fiancé. The mansion was quiet and she was still not used with living there. Also because Kai wasn't around for a couple of days. Finally losing her temper, she changed her clothes and stepped out of the house.

She went to Kai's garage and looked for some keys. She took one and drove off his foreign car, Porsche 911. She doesn't care if he'd get mad or not.

She stopped when the guards of the gates went to the front. "Miss, where are you going?"

"To my friend's house." She responded with a lie after rolling down the windshield.

"Young master instructed us not to allow you go somewhere." One guard said.

She closed her eyes, calming herself before muttering. "Young master my ass."

She stepped on the gas and the engine roared. The guards practically moved aside. "Let me out just for tonight. Your Young master is not coming back for the mean time anyways."

"But, Miss--"

"Step aside," she commanded and shot them a glare. The guards had no choice but to let her out. She didn't want to behave like that but Kai left her no choice.

She drove off to a race. Again.

She heard that there will be a new event in the same location. This time, she wanted to release her stress. She got out of the car and signed for the competition.

Just as she was about go back inside the car, Saegi came to her. "Yah, Y/n? What are you doing here?! I purposely didn't told you about this so that you won't come!"

"I'm bored." She replied plainly as she opened the driver's seat.

"You're bored?! But you're pregnant--" Saegi stopped when her older sister, Stella, spoke on the microphone.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! I want to introduce first our leading ladies of the race," she pointed on Saegi and Y/n's direction.

"Y/n and Saegi!" She shouted and the crowd went crazy. The spotlight landed on them as everyone cheered.

Saegi ignored them as she held her friend's wrist. "Look, this is not good for you."

"I won't get hurt, but I can't make a promise." Y/n answered as she sat down on her seat. "Have fun with me."

Saegi sighed in disappointment. She went to her own car and started its engine. With a heavy heart, she decided to allow her friend. She thought that everything will be okay as long as she is with Y/n.

That's what she thought.

The race started. Ten seconds countdown.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here." Y/n heard the bitch's voice on the right side. She saw Ylouisa winking at her  with her new car.

"You ready to lose again, honey?" Y/n teased as she turned the music on.

"You wish, bitch," Ylouisa glared like she wanted to kill her now. "I won't let you win this time."

3, 2, 1..

"GO!!!" The emcee shouted and in a flash, the racers left the spot.

However..

It was like a normal race. They weren't even a kilometer away from the starting line but Ylouisa drove her car again beside Y/n's and aimed to tease her. Saegi was was watching from behind.