Chapter 10 "Secrets"

Y/n's Point Of View

Knock! Knock!

Today's sunday and it looks like someone is going to visit Yeonjun. I don't have other friends except for Saegi and I didn't called her to come so I'm one hundred percent sure that this visitor is Yeonjun's.

"Coming!" I yelled on top of my lungs while running down the stairs.

I opened the lock and turned the doorknob to welcome the visitor. The door flung open as I spoke.

"Hello, Yeonjun is not here but you can sit on the couch---"

I stopped talking as soon as I realized who it was. "Aunt Y-Younha?" I called with my voice cracking up. She beamed at me while the tears slowly forming on the corners of her eyes.

"Yep. And don't ever think that you're dreaming."

******

Third Person's Point Of View

F l a s h b a c k :

"Lawyer Yoon Go Han. I am one of the most trustworthy and private lawyers of the Wen company. But please, just call me Mr. Yoon." The man said with a bow.

"Son, six years ago, I signed on an agreement of arranging you on a marriage. We have a contract and after I finished putting my signature there, it means that none of us should break it. And so, I think it's time for you to know about it."

The young boy couldn't understand it at first. Half of his mind was thinking about a girl and the other half is completely frustrated. "What? Dad, you know that I like someone else, right? You know that I want Y/n and I thought you--"

"Oops, at ease, young man." His father laughed as he gestured for him and the lawyer to sit down. The lawyer smiled widely as he sat down. Soon, the boy followed while wearing a confused look. He wasn't looking for any other girl because there was only one certain girl that he wants to achieve. It was her.

"The agreement is for you and Y/n."

Suddenly, it felt like the whole world was on his side. Nothing would be more awesome than this day of the month. He thought that this would make it easier for him to take her. And call her 'his'.

"Before Yeonjun and Y/n's parents died, we made a contract. Mr. Choi is my bestfriend since we were young and you knew that, Kai. That's why I signed it. Their family was always in a great danger, and I wanted to help him. I knew that under our organization's protection, Wen company will be safe, especially Y/n and Yeonjun. Their competitors were growing obssessed on defeating them."

"To make it more clearer, it was like their last-will contract too. In the future, you and Y/n will get married and the Wen company will be under our care. We will pull it back to the top. We will join our properties and all the lands together."

Kai couldn't explain how happy he was. He couldn't wait. It was very exciting for him but he remained calm.

All he have to do now, is to tell Yeonjun about the contract.

E n d   O f   F l a s h b a c k :

"Kai, what's with the creepy smile?"