Chapter 14 "Fiancé"

"Did you hear the news?"

"Omg, Choi Y/n is Hueningkai oppa's new girl!"

"Ugh, that bitch."

"Watch your mouth, she is Yeonjun oppa's sister."

"Oh yeah? And she used that fact to steal Hueningkai oppa from me!"

"His standards are really high."

"Ylouisa said that Y/n is his fiancée."

"Really? That can't be true. Oh my god."

"Y/n is the new talk in social media and here in our university, arghhhh!"

"Perks of being famous and all.."

The whole university is going nuts just to know the truth. A lot of gossips can be heard everywhere. Every spot and every corner of the campus was filled with rumors about Hueningkai and Y/n.

Currently, Yeonjun and his friends are at the parking lot, waiting for someone to arrive. A bunch of students gathered on the area as they all wait to see why is it that the members are still on the parking lot.

Some girls are pushing each other to come forward and catch the boys' attentions, however, these dudes don't have time to play with them.

"Where is Hueningkai?"

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Omg, is that Saegi? Why is she standing with them?"

"Yeonjun oppa you look gorgeous!"

"Soobin-ah! Look here!"

"Taehyun marry me please please!!!!"

"Beomgyu oppa date me!"

Girls everywhere kept on screaming. The boys remained dead serious as they look straight on one direction. Saegi on the other hand, is just lowering her head. Beomgyu noticed it and he assumed that she might be feeling uncomfortable.

"Hey."

"W-What?" She stuttered and ended up being pulled on the waist.

"Be confident. You are beautiful." Beomgyu whispered and the crowd went devastated to see the sudden moves he made.

"E-Everybody.. is staring.."

"So?"

"That girl just screamed 'Beomgyu oppa date me!'." Saegi replied as she imitated the girl's voice.

Beomgyu laughed before swiftly wrapping an arm around her and kissing her on the forehead. Instantly, Saegi cheeks turned into crimson red while Beomgyu's fans screamed.

"Ok, enough PDA." Yeonjun warned jokingly while Beomgyu high-fived with Taehyun. Saegi is still frozen but thanks to Soobin for earning everyone's attention.

"Oh god, look at them!" Soobin purposely raised his voice so that everyone around them will look at the direction.

"HUENINGKAI OPPA!!!"

The school gates closed after the car went in and parked beside of the other expensive and luxurious cars which are owned by the other members.

After parking, Kai hopped out of his car and went on the other side. He opened the door for her to come out. She smiled weakly at him before noticing that everyone is there to watch them.