Chapter 12 "White Lie"

"I don't know, Y/n. It's up to you." Saegi says.

They are both inside the univeristy's library on the third floor. With their books infront of them, they sit down on the table, trying to study for the quarterly exams. However, there are some things that are bugging both of them and they have to talk about it or else they will get nothing.

"I don't know either. I want to help my brother and the whole company yet I don't want to be with Kai forever." She replied with a sigh.

It's their time to study but it's also the only time that they could talk like this. They have to clear some things as friends and they have to help each other for deciding.

"How about you? How's Beomgyu oppa?" Y/n asked and Saegi rubbed her temples.

"I am very aware that he is a player but in the past few days, I noticed some things that are very odd. He keeps appearing outside my classroom waiting for me, when I need space, he distance himself from me. When we talk, he stutters a lot. There are also some times that he couldn't look at me in the eyes. Y/n, tell me, is it a bad sign already?"

For a brief moment, Y/n remembered her short talk with Beomgyu on the rooftop. Every word that came out from his mouth didn't left her memory and so she smiled to herself.

"Yah, what kind of a smile is that?!" Saegi pointed out. "Tell me! Is it a good or a bad sign?"

"Don't worry, Y/n. I promise that I won't ever hurt her."

She thought that maybe Beomgyu is really keeping that promise. She was not one-hundred percent sure but she felt it. He is changing.

This is a good sign. Nothing is impossible in this world anyways. People can change through the years. What Saegi had told her about his odd movements said it all. He was doing the things that a loverboy does.

"After your date, tell me everything. Everything he does and everything he says. Then we will find out." Y/n told her and Saegi agreed. This is a good plan since they have a date tonight.

"Okay." Saegi said then smiled. "My problem is not that hard after all. But yours is way difficult."

"Yeah." Y/n replied shortly as she started thinking again about the agreement.

"By the way, there are random rumors and gossips about you and Hueningkai oppa."

"Huh? Like what?"

"You and him being a couple, him chasing you as his new target, you being crazy in love with him----"

"Ok, stop." Saegi halted after Y/n made a stop sign. "How did you know about those things?"

"I heard all of it from the university's reporters daily news." Saegi answered. "Everything that happens here in our university is always reported in our channel--"

"Y/n!"

The two girls looked at the direction where the voice came from. It's Ylouisa, again. With her followers.

Seriously? She is one heck of a bitch..

"What do you want this time?" Y/n irritatedly asked.

The girls came closer as Ylouisa sat down beside her. "Oh nothing. We just want to be friends with you."

Here we go again..

She came to me, asking if we could be friends. I checked her moves and guessed her mixed emotions inside her head. I seek for sincerity and geniune smile.